Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

~-Chase's P.O.V-~

Dee gave me her number so she'll let me know when she'a coming over. When she left I was weak in the knees, she was just indescribable or perfect.

Leo quickly ran over to me. "Dude the hot new girl just gave you her number!" He said shaking me.

"Yeah I know we're like best friends. She's just coming over to do our science project. That's the only reason." I blushed and looked at the paper. She has terrific hand writing to.

Bree walks up to us and she stares at the paper. "Wait who in the world could possibly like you?" She asks like I never had a girl like me. I mean come on it's me we're talking about.

"Oh nobody likes me, she's just a friend." I explained to Bree that Dee is coming over for the science project.

"Come on, we got to get home." I say ending the conversation. We all left and when we got home you'll never believe what Leo did.

"Mom! Chase has a crush on the hot new girl!" I just threw my backpack on the couch and sat down by it.

Tasha sits down by me. "What she like?" I just smile at the thought of her. "Well she's smart, pretty like really pretty and I don't know I just have a connection with her some how." I pat my legs and walk into the kitchen.

Leo stares at me. "That's not all mom, she's coming over to do 'science'." He quoted science with his fingers. "More like chemistry." He added.

I hit his arm and then I felt my pocket buzzing. Dee must be here.

Dee<3: I'm here, wow your house is huge.

I ran to the door, I opened it and she walks in. Wow she's still breath taking.

"Wow it is as beautiful in the inside as the outside." She smiled at Tasha.

"Oh why thank you. You must be Dee, Chase has been non stop talking about you." Tasha hugs Dee. "Well i hope so, he's my best friend already." she glances at me then Leo walked in.

"Is she part of the family already? I want a hug to." He comes rushing into her arms and she is as shocked as I am.

Bree walks in. "Wow she is as pretty as everybody says she is." She looks at me. "Well I wouldn't say I'm pretty but yeah I guess I am. Well I try to be at least." She smiles and she sits down besides me.

"Well we're going to leave you guys alone. Have fun, oh and let me know if you need anything." Tasha shooed Bree and Leo out of the room. Then she left as well.

"Well lets get started. We should either do a volcano or hot air balloon." She seemed so concentrated and I wasn't.

"Well the volcano would be super easy but the hot air balloon I think will still be easy." I say as I take a glance at her she was just staring at me until she shook her head and looked at the book.

"Well Mr. Achiever, I think we should do the hot air balloon." She focused on the page and looked at me.

"Hot air balloon it is." I said. For a hour we started the project and then she left, she gave me a hug and I have to say this but she smells so good. When she left I plopped on the couch and sighed... She'll never like me. I thought

~-Dee's P.O.V-~

When I left I swear hugging him would kill me inside. I like him a lot and the whole time I was there I couldn't stop looking at him. His chiseled features were perfect and he's just so smart. Everything he does I honestly tingle a little inside. He is just amazing.

I got into the car and my butler picked me up.

"Miss. Dee, your master wanted to know if you completed your mission." I sighed I hate having to deal with 'master'. I tend to forget things and 'master' gets upset with me. So of course I forgot I was suppose to find Davenports secret Lab, I needed to find him.

~-Bree's P.O.V-~

I spied on Dee and Chase and it's like watching to nerds trying to flirt like cows. It was weird but it was still cute. It's totally noticeable that she likes him though. You can see it in the way she looks at him.

I walk up to Chase. "Hey Chase how was the date?" I started laughing at him because he started turning red when I said that.

"It wasn't a date Bree, she came over to do a simple science project." He snapped. He collected his things and started walking away.

I followed him. "It's totally noticeable that she likes you." I say and he stops, he slowly turns around and looks at me shocked. "S-she what?" He set his stuff aside and stares at the ground.

"She likes you, she non stop looked at you." He looks at me strangely. "Wait we're you spying on us?" He pauses "Bree ugh." He whined and headed to the lab.

I followed him. "Ohhhhh you like her, you like her, you like her." I chanted. I was only trying to make him mad.

"Who likes who?" Mr. Davenport asks from the other room.

"Nobody." Chase says and I said "Uh huh then why do you like Dee?" Chase started blushing.

"Who's Dee?" Davenport asked.

"She's the new girl. And we're friends, we were doing a science project upstairs." Chase said.

"They were flirting the whole time. But I thought they did a good job at it, well knowing Chase isn't the best at it. I give him a two thumbs up." I say as Chase gives me a death stare.

Well it looks like I'm gonna have a new friend to.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Heyy my lovelies it's me lol, I thought this chapter was interesting! Omg I hope Chase and Dee will hit it off soon! But oh no Dee has something up her sleeve if I say so myself lol I can't wait till I get out the next chapter it's gonna be quite interesting.

Well click/ tap that vote button...