Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

-~December's P.O.V~-

"December, someone would like to see you." I looked over at the door and back at my hands... 

"Hello, Miss. Doyle. I'm agent Yang. I'm one of your fathers agents. You should know him." Please this woman is so fake. 

I looked at my dry skin. The chains clinging against them. The ugly burnt orange I'm wearing is itchy. 

"Know my father...? I should know my father...? I haven't seen him for 9 damn years and you're telling me that I should know him..." She stares at me blankly. 

"It's actually like I never met him for what he did to me." I whispered. I was furious. a year later and I'm under investigation. My relationship with Chase though is still going strong. Well I hope, tomorrow is our second year anniversary. He visits me almost once a week when he isn't busy going on secret missions or being in our senior year. 

"Ma'am you need to calm down. I'm just here asking the questions." She looks back down at my file.

"You're asking me to calm down. I didn't do anything and I'm under investigation for what...? I'm suppose to be with my damn boyfriend, I'm suppose to be with my best friend, I'm suppose to be living in a normal life, I'm suppose to finish High school this year, I didn't even have my freaking sweet 16 because of your damn agency and you get the right to ask me to calm down!" She just stares at me. 

"Ma'am, I'm just here asking questions. I understand what you're going through now stop raising your voice at me." now this chick makes me want to bite her head off.

"Listen lady, I don't care who you are but you have no idea what I'm going through right now. I jus want to go home and needing you to shut up-"

"Quiet." Our heads turn to the direction of the loud voice.

"I've heard enough now let me talk to my child." The one guy who said they were my master, the one guy who I thought abandoned me, that one guy that I needed since I was 9. The one guy who think's that has the right to put me behind bars for 2 damn years and investigate me is standing right in front of me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey hey hey!! It's been forever that i haven't posted. If this chapter is confusing the next chapter will tell everything okay okay!!

okay my dears click/tap that vote button <3 u muah!!