Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

"Leo?!" I panicked, what in the world did Leo have the intentions of saving someone or someone like me?!

"Dee, I'm so glad to see you! It's been far to long... Do you know how the house is like with out you, it isn't the same. Chase hasn't been the same. Adam got stupider but I mean he's Adam. Bree -"

"Leo did you just say that Chase hasn't been the same? I thought he was okay without me because he seemed fine whenever he would visit me." I said slowly, a wave a pain and hurt overwhelmed my body, my eyes started to fill of tears. I always felt like that since I left and when Chase been 'acting' fine.

"December, whenever Chase is with you he is okay. Like all the stress is gone so where ever you guys are together or whatever you guys look like, all he feels is happier around you." I slipped on a security guard uniform on while listening to him.

Is this Leo? Who or what put something in his cereal when he wasn't looking?! I mean does he still eat cereal?! Is he still into Pig Zombies!?

"Really?" I asked, like the heart ache literately faded away, hearing that made my year seem like nothing even happened.

"I mean it." He smiled and we walked passed the other security guards like they didn't even notice us.

"Okay we're out Chase is in a blue colored car. You'll notice him as soon as you see it, turn invisible okay? I'll see you soon." I looked around as Leo walked up to a car, when did Leo learn how to drive? I'll find out later. I just started looking around for a blue car, like there are a million blue cars...

I started searching I mean I got pretty distracted, I didn't want to get caught to. The past hour I have been searching. I mean why couldn't Leo take me!?

There were like 20 cars in this parking lot that were blue and there are like a million cars here like why? I accidently saw this couple getting heated. It was a terrible view. Why does this have to happen to me, I'm so tired.

I saw this dark blue car that looked like it had tiny snow flakes on it. It was adorable, it seemed like something Chase would do.

I walked up to the car, and opened the passenger seat and sat down.

"Chase it's been awhile-" He crashed his lips on mine. I missed that the most about him, is the adorable kisses he would give me. But this one was so passionate and full of wanting something. I think we all know what I mean. It was basically heated.

"December, do you know how long I wanted to kiss you like that?" I looked at him and his eyes were full of love and lust. It kind of hot, I mean if ya'll were here and saw it ya'll would believe me.

"I know, I have been to. Can we go I don't want to get caught." he smiled and started driving. His left hand on the wheel and his right hand never leaving my left thigh, I know what he wants but I can't think about doing that. I'm young and I can't, I just can't. I would smile at him but my eyes tell a different story, he knows it.

We arrived to the place I use to call home, Davenport's Mansion...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey ya'll it's been awhile since I posted so here is a gift of a chapter I hope ya'll like it because it took me awhile to write this incredibly short chapter... I mean its short but its long, ya'll know what its a medium sized chapter, so like this up my darlings!!! So I'll write another chapter soon if I get at least 70 followers and if this chapter gets like 20 likes! It'll mean a lot and this chapter wouldn't been here with out 14,000 reads!! I'm like so happy thank ya'll for all of this, it means a lot!(:

-EdenLove01