Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

-~ 2 years before being in under investigation~-

"December Doyle, Chase Davenport, and lastly Bree Davenport have an honor roll. Please all 40 students come to the principle's office by year group." Bree, Chase and I just stare at each other. That's particular.

Bree, Chase and I just got up from our seats and walked towards the door.

"What's going on again?" I asked Chase.

"Apparently honor roll?" He questioned.

"Who cares at least I made the list!!" Bree said and I questioned her to. Chase looks at me and we started laughing, he looks at my hand and intertwines our hands together. Then Bree started saying Awh! We rolled our eyes and kept walking.

"December, Chase and Bree there you guys are. Come in!" All of us startled by the annoying screechy voice the principle has.

"What is going on?" I asked confused still.

"Oh well this in agent Yang, her agency belongs to I'm assuming your father Mr. Doyle..." She smiles at Agent Yang...

"Oh..." I sighed, my father... I basically hate since I was 9.

"So all that was a trick basically?" Bree asked. I kind of had the same question.

"Yes but we had to give rewards or else people would mob you guys if they find out why you are here." Agent Yang says sweetly, I kind of hate her a lot right now.

"Miss. Doyle, I see you are now living with the Davenport's?" She asks. I just looked away.

"Yeah I do, and you can't take me out, I'm happy there with out my father's presents." Chase and Bree stare at me like I'm cold blooded.

"Why did you leave your father?" She asked looking straight at me.

"Davenport asked me to come for an emergency..." I whispered.

"What was the emergency?" I looked at Chase scared, I can't tell them that's why this is a secret duh!

While staring at Chase all he did was shake his head no.

"It's private ma'am thank you for your day." I got up and walked out the door, instead to find body guards. "C-Chase what's going on?" I asked sitting by him even more scared.

"Miss. Doyle you are now held captive for under investigation." I stared at Chase, he knew what was going to happen... We'll probably never going to see each other again.

"NO, you can't do that." I quickly turned invisible, well since they know before they found me, I ran out of the doors and down the street. I called Davenport.

"December whats wrong?!?!?" he asked impatiently.

"People know about my bionic power pick me up at the 7-eleven a mile away from the school." I ran for my life I didn't know what was going to happen but I sure in hell didn't want to under investigation for those dweebs my fathers owns.

I finally got to 7-eleven and he was already there. I quickly buckled up and he drove to the mansion.

"Davenport I'm really scared I don't want to be held hostage." I said out of breath.

"You'll be alright I'm going to lock you in the basement until everything calms down, you'll probably can't go to school anymore." I looked down, I mean school was dreadful, but I was like one of the smartest kids there with Chase. We we're the smart couple. He's my high school sweetheart. He'll always be.

I ran into the house, I gave my phone to Davenport and looked at Tasha upset.

"My dad is looking for me and he was this close to holding me hostage." I hugged her and went to the basement.

"You'll be safe down here, I'll hide the elevator door when they get tired of looking for you okay, you're alright December." I looked at him worried, I know what he's thinking. His plan won't work those idiotic agents are to smart to run away from this investigation.

I hide into Chase's tube, his scent surrounds me. He smells like the expensive type of cologne. I love his scent. I stood there looking through the glass, maybe this is the last time I would feel like he is with me. I closed my eyes and quickly drift to sleep.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey this is the best chapter I thought so far!! If you think so to how about a vote!! I'm writing a new series called DCT: DisneyCameTrue...

The first book is called: Love Jack

That is a Kickin' It fan-fiction and I'm going to start the second book it's an Austin and Ally story, but instead of Ally I need a girl for that part!! So message me if you want that part!!

-EdenLove01