Chapter 16:

Chapter 16:

-~Chase's P.O.V~-

I could tell Francis looked uncomfortable. It was really weird. I thought everyone would be excited to be on a private jet. But I'm guess I'm wrong. He looks really down.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name- Gracie Lynn Marie

Age- 16 years old

Gender- female

Bionic Power- The ability to adapt to anywhere.

Location- Chicago, Illinois

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

December looks at me and smiles. Why is she so smiley? She just got out of that so called prison her father put her in and now she's saving other people going through what she is going through.

I mean I'm scared, I'm scared that these kids will fight back. This girl Gracie Lynn I mean her power is to adapt anywhere, from breathing underwater to breathing in ash from a volcano. That's pretty cool but I don't know if they'll fight back.

Francis I knew he wouldn't fight back though, his family use to be close until his mom died but them his father died. A lot has happened to them. It's terrible.

The jet stopped and we all walked out. It was sorta cold in Illinois, I mean for summer at least. It's in like the mid 70's in degrees here.

I don't know where teenage girls went but I think we should start at the library. I mean I want to research of what these girls look like before hand. I told December about it and she agreed.

We walked to the closest library and I typed and typed codes and information into the computer. Dee just kept looking around to see if there were any teenage girls in the building.

I finally got a 3 matches for Gracie Lynn. The first one looks sorta young to be 16 year old though. She looks like she's 10. Small and innocent looking. The second one was a guy, I didn't think she was a guy. The last one looked like she was young as well but more 14, 15 looking. This is going to be harder than I though. I puffed some air and shortly stretched.

I took everything off the computer and turned it off. I looked around the room. There were some kids here and there. Then there was this teenager. Her blonde hair up in a high pony and a hat covering her face. She's wearing a blue sweater with jean shorts. Then a little version of her walks up to the teenager.

I started to get suspicious. What if the little girl on the computer is Gracie Lynn's sister. But what about the guy?? I looked at her again.

I decided to get up and talk to her. I cleared my throat.

"Gracie Lynn?" I asked towering her. She looks up at me, her blue eyes in fright.

"Zoey let's go." Gracie walked quickly.

I grabbed Gracie's hand.

"Gracie it's okay. I'm Chase Davenport, I'm here to help." her eyes filled with concern.

"Help with what?" She said looking away.

"The chips that give you your powers, they'll explode if you don't get them changed and recharged. So if you come with me and my girlfriend December, we'll keep you to safety." I basically summarized everything in a short amount of time.

Gracie looked at Zoey, "You're gonna change both of our chips?" I looked at her confused.

Zoey was wearing sun glasses. Like they were hard core glasses. I had no idea what those glasses were protecting.

"She has powers to, it takes her forever to fall asleep because of them. Her ability is to turn people to stone once they look her in the eyes. Like Medusas. It's horrifying for her. Because she killed our older brother with her ability. She doesn't talk, she barely eats. I think it's safe to say we should go since we have no where else to go." I looked at Gracie. I feel terrible for them I really do. I grabbed December and we walked to the plane.

I told December everything while she held little Zoey in her arms. Francis and Gracie hit it off pretty well talking about book and what not. I was pretty surprised about the fact we found not only 2 but 3. I wonder how davenport is going to feel about this though.

I look back at December though. She's talking to Zoey and Zoey is actually talking back. I had to say this but she's amazing with children. She's going to be an amazing mother. But I shouldn't be thinking about this now. yet. But right now she's my girlfriend. I don't need to think about the future.

It was starting to get dark. Zoey crawled up to Gracie's area to sleep with her. I later down and December laid down with me. I smiled and played with her hair.

"I saw you watching me playing with Zoey earlier." I got nervous. I slightly laughed.

"Is that so?" I didn't know what to say.

"You seem so peaceful. Like you wanted something. It was so amazing how to see your eyes sparkle like that." she moved a little bit and got comfortable.

"I was only thinking about you love." I kissed her forehead and I felt her smile. Then all of us ended up drifting to sleep.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Well I hope to I liked this chapter(: please give this a vote and I won't make another chapter until I have 95-100 followers so please start following me. Thank you so much! I love y'all!!

-EdenLove01