Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

-~Chase's P.O.V~-

I can't believe I'm dating the hottest girl here, yeah yeah cheesy but seriously she is, Dee is gorgeous, every time she passes a guy they're drooling all over themselves. I would to but yet I'm dating her so I get a advantage on giving her all the cheesy lovey dovey stuff.

We walk out of school hand in hand, it's pretty amazing. Leo's mouth dropped and Bree quickly runs towards us. "So are you guys official?" she asks. Dee nods and she glances at me, she isn't that much shorter than me, but she is the perfect size for a girl really.

"Like official official?" she asks shocked. "Yes Bree we're dating, deal with it. Girls like me." I laugh and Dee looks at me funny I stopped.

"Uh whatever," Bree looks at Dee. "Hey Dee, how about we go dress shopping today for the dance, Tasha is gonna come so you have been warned." Dee laughs. "Okay well leggo!" she points her hand up like superman, and the other one holding mine. She walks to Tasha's car. Leo still has his mouth hanging out.

"Well well well, it's Chase and his girly friend." This voice pops out of no where. "Eddie." All of us sighed. "Chase has a girly friend." Eddie chanted, Dee looked  super confused.

"Who's Eddie?" She whispered. "Oh he's our- uh. Robot butler, yeah something like a robot butler." I look at her, she is just so cute. Her freckles barely even noticeable on her nose, and her slightly tan skin and her gorgeous hazel eyes, then her brown hair with light golden streaks **A/N: Not dyed hair but like dirty blonde but more brown in it than blonde but instead of blonde but like a goldish color to it** everything just complimented her perfectly.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

-~Dee's P.O.V~-

We all scrambled out of the car and walked into the mansion. "I'm so excited to go shopping with you to girls." Tasha said running into the kitchen.

"What two girls?" Davenport asked while walking into the room. He sees me first. I freeze not knowing what to do. I sit down next to Bree. I know that facial expression anywhere, Davenport my fathers best friend and both abandoning me. Tasha grabs her purse and walks out the door, Bree and I quickly followed.

--------------

I tried on 3 dresses and all 3 of them looked perfect and amazing on me. There was a plain orange dress with sparkles on it, then a white dress that is slightly poofy and has a orange silky bow that goes around my waist and the last one was black but I didn't like it much.

"I like the 2nd one sweetie, you should totally get it. Chase will love it." Tasha said to me and I smile. Bree gets a multi colored dress. We went to get shoes to go with it and jewelry and even some accessories. I was quite surprised on how girly I will look, Because I'm not that girly kind of style. I'm more of a tight t-shirt with skinny jeans and Jordans. Yeah a under cover spy shouldn't wear that but it's actually a perfect disguise, considering I'm bionic.

Yeah I turn invisible, I also turn electricity on in a snap. It's actually really fun to see peoples faces when I do that. I walk home though, I didn't want Chase knowing where I live, 'master' is always there and he'll know something is up.

I walk into the huge building I mean where I stay is 2 times the size of Davenports mansion. "Miss Dee where have you been, 'master' is very upset." Butler A said. 'Master' names off the butlers through the alphabet so he has 26 butlers. It's pretty cool but they are pretty clingy.

"I was out with my friend Bree, we bought stuff for the dance tomorrow." I said handing him the couple bags I had. I walked into my room and see neon orange, pink, green and blue colors every where. Okay I'm a little girly but neon colors are pretty cool. I land on my bed and my iPhone buzzed.

I took it out and saw the name.

Chaseyboo<3 ... I laughed Bree put it in and he'll never know.

Chaseyboo<3: Hey sweet thang.

Me: wow u really don't know how to flirt huh?

Chaseyboo<3: Nope not at all.

Me: Haha your so cute.

Chaseyboo<3: lol not as cute as you(;

Me: haha wow. Well I think you'll really like my dress for the dance.

Chaseyboo<3: I don't care if you wear a dress or wear pj's your still gorgeous.

-omg he's so cheesy.-

"December?!?" I sat straight up, startled. I saw-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note:

Well you guys deserve this Chapter, because I messed up chapter 4 /.- haha sorry about that. But hahaha cliffhanger I love those!! Anyways comment bellow who you think it is... And I think I will post a chapter every Friday for now on, I'm super sorry for not being busy when I should have lol...

But click/ tap that vote button and enjoy!!