Chapter 21

Chapter 21

[Recap:]

I looked down at the small test to tell me my fate and it is...

...

Well as soon as I looked to see what it was, Adam bursted through the door all excited and squeals.

I hid the test by sitting on it.

"December!!"

"Uh," he squeezed me. When it comes to Adam it is by hugging, it is squeezing. I mean it's a really comfort kind of hug but he lifted my off the bed.

"I missed you so much! Why did you leave me for so long?!"

"Uhh," I barely had my breath.

"Adam you're hurting her, you should stop hugging her," Bree chimed in and winked at me. I guess she's on my side at least.

"Oh right," he giggled. He's definitely a cutie. But I'm definitely not his type. Someone will like him who understands his smarts better than me.

"Thanks Adam, I was just um with my boyfriend and helping people,"

"Boyfriend??" He looked really hurt. But I guess I'm taking it the wrong way?

"Adam, you know Chase is my boyfriend," maybe not exactly boyfriend.. He did propose to me... So I guess it's more fiancé. But I don't really know how to tell him that?

"Ohhhh yeah," he looked kind of disappointed but I don't know anymore.

"Adam... December and I are having a girl night soooo.. You kind of need to leave," Bree said a little harshly.

I didn't make any comments. I felt bad but he left with out saying another word.. Poor guy..

"So..." Bree looked at me..

I looked at the test... There's a plus sign. I'm indeed pregnant..

I kept staring at it and fainted.

•••
A few hours later...
•••

What just happened? I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see a few people staring at me.

"You took quite the fall December," Bree stated.

"Are you alright??" Chase asked.

I can't processed what happened.. My vision blurred and I felt the need to throw up.

I pushed everyone out of the way and started throwing up as soon as I got to the bathroom.

I felt terrible. Not because of not answering people's questions. Because I don't know what to do with this child.

I hope Davenport will get here soon because I don't know how to deal with this at all...

After thinking about this for a while I got up and opened the door slowly. People were pacing around the room to find out if I died or not. I sighed.

"I'm fine. Just a little morning sickness," I mumbled the last part. I knew Chase heard what I said. But I didn't care at this point. If he wants to talk about it.. Then I'll let him?

I quickly turned invisible. Why? I don't actually know. I can't control my capability to turn it off and on. I started getting scared because once I'm invisible no one can see or hear me. 

I grabbed my phone and texted Bree about what's going on.

Me: Bree! Help!! I can't control my powers!

Bree: I'm calling davenport this is insane!

I didn't answer after that. What in the world is going on. I've never been pregnant before so I don't know why on earth this is happening. I'm actually scared for once.

I watched as she called him. I knew what she was saying. "December needs help.. I can't explain it Davenport you're just going to have to come over here to see yourself... Okay as soon as you can.."

I broke down and started crying. Why am I feeling like this. I'm feeling so many emotions that I can't control. I can't control myself. Why?!

I kept crying and crying and crying. I'll admit it, I felt like a loser. I mean I have been my whole life but this.. This I never felt so ashamed or mad at myself for.

Soon someone put their hand on my shoulder and sat down next to me and just rubbed my stomach. I don't know why they were doing that but it felt really good, I felt a little safe.

"Babe..." He said really surprised. "Why is your stomach hitting me?"

I looked down and felt what he was feeling.. Is it able to kick already?!

I looked at him with my eyes all teary. I can't look at him with out wanting to slap him. But I don't know why I do.

So I won't slap him.

"Chase," I fumbled with his named. "I'm pregnant," I slowly said and he looked like he didn't have anything to say.

Davenport quickly rushed in. That was fast.

"What is going on?!" He said all nervous.

Chase and Bree both looked at me. Finally davenport knew what was going on. I was in big trouble.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A/N:
Sorry for the big wait! I know this chapter is like the big wait xD enjoy!