Thirty-Three

Davide

Three days. It's been three days and my eyebrow shows no signs of growing back. While the dye I put in Gianni's hair is already starting to fade, I'm stuck with an ugly bald spot right on my forehead.

Hell, I can't even go outside due to fear of embarrassment. Which only means one thing, I'm going to have to get my revenge and there's no time like the present.

Turning away from my bathroom mirror, I grab my electric razor and head into Gianni's bedroom. He has it coming. He wants to shave off my eyebrow, so I'm going to shave off both of his.

Ever so quietly, I tip toe to his bed. He lays there, sleeping like the dead with his mouth hanging wide open. He had to have known this was going to happen. I mean, who leaves themselves unprotected like this when they're in the middle of a prank war?

I know as soon as I turn on the razor that it's going to wake him, so I need to act quick and get out of here before he realizes what's happened.

Bending so I'm close to his face, I switch the device on. It makes a steady humming noise in my hand as I swipe it over Gianni's eyebrows. The little hairs come off with ease as I try not to laugh.

He startles in his sleep, reaching up to touch his face. That's when I make my escape. Turning off the electric razor, I run out of the room on my tip toes, going back into my own.

After locking the door, I return my shaver to my bathroom and lay back on my bed with my arms crossed behind my head.

The best part of any prank is seeing or hearing the reaction from the other person. That means no sleep for me. I refuse to miss Gianni's reaction to this. He'll probably try and kill me, but it will be worth it.

Morning comes slower than I would like. My eyes are heavy with exhaustion and I keep jerking myself awake. I've watched several hours of videos on my phone, jerked off out of boredom, and ate about half the pantry all while waiting for my younger brother to wake.

It was all worth it when I hear him scream like a little girl from his bedroom. Shortly after several bangs sound on my door. They're hard enough to shake the framed hockey jerseys I have hung up on my wall.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Davide! You asshole!" He shrieks like an enraged woman that just found out her boyfriend's been cheating on her.

"Doesn't look good, does it?" I snicker, a smirk crossing my face.

"Unlock this door, you coward. I'm going to pummel you until your face looks like minced meat!"

"You know I would win in the first place. You ready to call me the king of this war, wave your proverbial white flag?" I call out.

"If you think I'm just going to let this slide, then you thought wrong. After I whoop your ass, I'm going go get you back. You won't know when it's coming. I'll have you worrying your ass off. And when I finally strike, you'll wish you hadn't fucked with me!"

Rolling my eyes at his dramatics, I stand up and push my dresser in front of my door. I need to sleep and I can't do that with one eye open. I've tried and all that got me was one very dry eyeball.

Distantly, I can hear Mom and Dad's bedroom door opening and the sound of Arella crying. Footsteps approach my bedroom door that Gianni is still banging on.