♔ 𝕿𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 - 𝕿𝔴𝔬 ♔

Small small AN-
I've been drawing world maps (hopefully they will be included in book 1 when it is published) & thought I'd drop them here too just to give you all a clear view of the world layout!

Small small AN- I've been drawing world maps (hopefully they will be included in book 1 when it is published) & thought I'd drop them here too just to give you all a clear view of the world layout!

As you were!

As you were!

———

♔ 𝔑𝔦𝔯𝔞 ♔

The next morning is a rush of preparation. We have what we need, and our stay here needn't be dragged out any longer. Libitina has already packed up her few belongings – though she seems to be leaving with more than she arrived with – and has disappeared to the stables to ensure that the carriage is ready for our leave.

Tynan and I spent most of the mornings discussing the intricacies of getting Vasami into flight. He was less than enthused by my vague and simple plan, and as he outwardly admitted through a half sort of growl, not at all pleased that he will have a wyvern on his tail for the duration of the trip.

"She will be an eyesore. She will have us spotted." He had exclaimed, his wings pulsating alongside his disgruntled attitude.

"You had no problem entertaining the idea of her joining us back to the Night Court when you thought you were to be tucked into the carriage with us. She was still an eyesore then." I countered.

He met me with the most unamused expression I have ever seen him wear. "She wasn't an eyesore that could potentially eat me, then."

Still, regardless of his fitful attempts at debating the plan, he agreed. Tynan will fly first, circling the forest until he garters Vasami's attention, and will lead her to the carriage. With me in possession of her eggs now – she offered them up to me willingly, and Roman carried one back to the castle with a nauseated paleness – it should not be hard to lure her.

Calix informed me that the journey home will be quite the same as what it was here. We will travel hard through the day and night, pausing only when we reach the outskirts of Vrodora. We are likely to lack the cover of night on our return to the Realm, but he does not wish to have us out in the open for longer than necessary. Again, like Tynan, fretting that the wyvern will warrant unhelpful interest.