s1 ep6: miss keisha? miss keishaaaa

gemini: yall i think i just died lmao

tea: stop dropping bombs we arent even in japan yet

shahaha: are we allowed to say that???

chucky: no

gemini: no but fr

gemini: i woke up in a pool of blood outside the convenience store

gemini: and there are bumps on my face

chucky: bro wtf

tea: only in california

shahaha: you want me to come get you?

gemini: no i can walk

gemini: its just

gemini: i feel kinda weird

tea: the whole squad is pulling up dw

gemini: k

Leonardo Luna stared up at the blue sky behind this random Californian 7-Eleven, contemplating what had just occurred.

He had no idea. He remembered walking out back because he saw something (he didn't remember what). Then he remembered something coming up behind him. Then nothing.

And then he awoke.

There were no dead bodies. No injuries Leo could see or feel, but his clothes were covered in blood. It was his.

Wait.

How the hell did he know it was his?

"I just do."

Okay then. Leo returned to just staring at the blue sky blankly. Only in America, after all.

"Oh my God he's dead as fuck." The familiar British accent of one Adam Blake echoed into the alleyway. He must have spotted the blood.

"Holy shit you might be right." The friendly Dada Silva muttered, stepping across the blood gingerly.

"Can I wait here?" The narcissistic Pablo Cavasoz wondered.

Dada rounded the corner first. His eyes landed on Leo near instantly. The frown that had been on his face previously contorted into a look of horror. Leo was concerned.

"Do I look funny?" He questioned. Dada nodded, shook his head, and then nodded again like a fucking crackhead. Leo cocked an eyebrow as Adam walked behind Dada and looked at the mess in front of him.

"That ain't Leonardo Luna that's Leonardo Sola," Adam said helpfully. Leo flipped him off.

"Fuck you, Adam. Dada, do I really look that different? Is my face all fucked up?"

"...No."

"Absolutely," Adam said, very fucking helpfully.

"Pablo can we get your mirror?" Dada called into the alleyway, his eyes not leaving Leo. He was beginning to get really worried.