s1 ep 16: danganronpa kinnies

crumpets: my kid is so fucked lord god

tea: rip driver

hohoho: we should throw ego in jail for even thinking this was a good idea

redespacito: ong

lavinie: OTOYA IS GLARING AT THAT MAN

shahaha: we will honor him in the afterlife

ouioui: amen

chucky: a fallen soldier

gemini: god bless 🙏

crumpets: hold on let him cook

crumpets: maybe he'll be cracked idk

lavinie: cope

hohoho: if he survives this i donate to manshine

crumpets: bet lmao

hohoho: shit i take that back hes cooking

"That's incorrect."

"Holy shit he's actually doing it." Adam Blake muttered.

And by the power of Christ our Savior, who died on the cross for our sins, he was fucking doing it.

"By all means, what details have I missed?" The Pythagorean-haired boy from PXG questioned, raising an eyebrow. He had been the most engaged original Blue Locker in the trial, actively participating while Otoya and Raichi stood around doing nothing like fools, or politicians.

"If it's true that Nagi was the one who orchestrated the crime, then that doesn't fully explain Chigiri's account. He said that he had heard a sudden bang from the direction of the crime, but when he arrived there, there was another softer bang coming from the left."

"He's right." A member of Ubers muttered. "The crime itself might have been committed, but its orchestration still lies in question. Foul play is at hand. Jingo," He gesticulated. "For all we know, you're the one who caused the disruption."

"Incorrect." Karasu cut in. "I was speaking with Jingo in the cafeteria at the time of the crime. No way we could have gotten that far into Manshine stratum."

"I saw them talking," Otoya muttered.

"Okay. I believe you. Karasu, Otoya, and Jingo are out. So? That still explains nothing."

"I have an idea." Driver said. "Just a hoax... but..."

"What?" The Ubers member questioned.

"Otoya. You said that you saw Karasu and Jingo talking in the cafeteria. What were you doing there?"

lavinie: these kids are smarter than me