s1 ep7: pov nagi seishirou

It was official.

Chris Prince hated Nagi Seishirou.

This shit was getting insane. Almost as insane as Nagi's belief that Reo still loved him, but definitely not as insane as Chris was from the aforementioned Nagi's blind bullshit. Chris Prince was revered for his epic kindness, but being kind was difficult when faced with an absolute clusterfuck.

Lucky for him, he had managed to coax Ego into letting him leave for a while. He swore up and down he was just going to the nearest store, and after much persuasion, the egoistic stick allowed him to depart.

Agi was in charge.

"And I was like, shut the fuck up Nagi, no wonder he fucking hates you," Chris spoke into his phone as his gloved hands dragged themselves down shelves. He needed a pack of cigarettes or Noel Noa would skin him alive.

"That's more than understandable. Mate takes 2 steps forwards and 3 steps back." Adam Blake responded through the microphone. As a mild NagiReo shipper on copium, he cringed whenever the white-haired individual appeared on the screen. Everyone did, it was so bad.

"I can tell Chigiri doesn't wanna be there, and I understand that. I swear, if something like what happened a couple of days ago happens again I'm beating him up in the cafeteria."

"You have to bring me in as a witness for the Trial of Nagi Seishirou. I have to see it in person. I'm invested."

From the other side of the phone, Chris heard a muffled 'me too.' Probably Pablo.

"Bet." Chris finally stumbled upon the cigarette section. There were too many brands for him to count. "Unrelated question. Do you know what kind of cigarettes Noa likes?"

Silence for a moment. "No."

"Damn," Chris muttered. "Anyways, Anri told me that the whole trial thing was Ego's idea. It probably won't happen anyways. I'm counting on it not happening. My brain can't take it anymore. How's Luna? Alive."

Chris began to take one of each brand from the shelves, just for variety. Maybe he could start a business selling cigarettes in Blue Lock. Or he'd get arrested.

"He was overreacting. Now he's barely noticed anything's wrong. Like—hold on, he's screaming."

Chris hummed into the microphone as he finished picking out his variety of cigarettes for Noel Noa's perusal. Walking to the cashier, he slammed down his basket, and then pulled out his credit card, slamming that down, too.

"Oh my fucking god," Adam exclaimed. "Chris, you need to get back."

"Why? What?" Chris questioned as he took his credit card back from the cashier, picking up his 14 cigarette packs before leaving the store. His scarf fluttered in the wind.

"The kids were like having a party because you weren't there."

"That's not too bad," Chris muttered.

"NO! Now the fanged motherfucker from Bastard Munchen is beating up Nagi!"

Chris wanted to jump off a fucking bridge. His pace increased as he ran towards the pentagonal building in the distance, praying to the lord above for even a semblance of normalcy. Sending a quick goodbye, he ended the call as the group chat opened up instinctively.

shahaha: NOA GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE

hohoho: why

gemini: THIS SHIT IS CRAZY LMAOO

redespacito: whats going on

chucky: OK SO PRINCE LEFT TO GET SOMETHING

chucky: SO ALL THE KIDS LEFT AFTER CURFEW TO GO TO SOME PARTY

chucky: AND HALFWAY THROUGH THE PARTY NAGI WAS TRYING TO TALK TO REO AGAIN

ouioui: oh no

chucky: AND THEN RAICHI WALKED UP AND DECKED HIM IN THE FACE

lavinie: LMAOOO

gemini: STOPP THEYRE ACTUALLY FIGHTING NOW

shahaha: guys why isnt reo doing anything

chucky: EVERYONE IS SCREAMING

chucky: ISAGI IS TRYING TO GET HIM OFF BUT HE WONT STOP

redespacito: i do not give a fuck rn

redespacito: its like 12am

hohoho: do i really have to do anything

lavinie: im not gonna

ouioui: im going back to sleep

hohoho: gn

redespacito: night

lavinie: sweet dreams

gemini: HELP RAICHI COLLAPSED

chucky: EGO ELECTROCUTED HIM

shahaha: CHRIS PLEASE YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE

tea: this shit is wild fr fr

hohoho: ill deal with it in the morning

redespacito: im not paid enough to do anything

lavinie: is the music hype?

gemini: yeah

lavinie: ok good

ouioui: i can smell the discord from here

tea: go back to sleep

ouioui: dont worry loki is

lavinie: 🤨🤨🤨

redespacito: who tf are we talking to then

ouioui: 🙃

tea: hell to the no

gemini: HELP PRINCE JUST SHOWED UP

a/n: yall this was straight based off of euphoria

best believe nagi has a big storm coming

is loki possessed??? maybe lmao

i bet yall cant guess what the name of the gc is