s1 ep13: me and the boys

"Have you heard?"

Isagi looked up from his breakfast. "Heard what?"

"Chris Prince got into a fight with Noel Noa last night," Igaguri exclaimed. "Chigiri saw it with his own eyes. Lavinho and Snuffy were there too!"

"No fucking way," Kurona said. "Noel Noa in a fight? Never gonna happen."

"And also, apparently the rest of the World Five is visiting for some special event that's happening tomorrow!"

"Stop spitting bullshit, Igaguri. The World Five aren't visiting." Raichi insisted. "That's crazy."

Hiori nodded in agreement. It was very crazy. The World Five match seemed like years ago, a memory of the past. Back when he and Rin were on the same team, back before he had evolved. Before everything.

Something was being planned though. One of the rooms below the cafeteria was closed, most likely reserved for some huge event. Isagi wondered how the schedule would change, seeing as how the FC Barcha match was also coming up.

"You have to believe me! It's the truth."

"Listen," Raichi finished chewing, ready to chew out Igaguri instead. "Igaguri. You're a fucking dumbass. If the World Five shoes up, I'll—"

The door burst open as Kendrick Lamar's "DNA" began playing through a handheld speaker. Isagi craned his head, searching for the source. His blue eyes widened.

Holy shit.

Gray, brown, blonde, and rainbow hair was the first thing he saw. The next thing he saw was the shocked face of Raichi Jingo because he knew that he was about to lose the bet he was about to make.

"What is good Blue Lock?" The Heavy Tank Dada Silva waved to the eating U-20 players that had ceased eating, now opting to stare like they had just seen the coming of Christ.

Adam Blake, the Goal Junky, noticed this. "The fuck you looking at?"

"Be nice," Noa muttered upon seeing the arrival of his fellow pros.

The song suddenly paused as the 4 individuals sat at the table of 5 master strikers, making a group of 9. As the pros began to chat loudly, Isagi craned his head to listen in. It would be a glimpse into the real world of soccer, the way real professionals spoke to others. It would be enlightening. It would be—

"Damn, Chris, that black eye is darker than me!" Dada Silva exclaimed, slapping him on the back. He wheezed.

"Act professional, please. I don't want my players being exposed to such grown degeneracy." Noa pleaded.

"You can take your grown degeneracy and shove it up your ass, Noel. The boys are here. There's no room for maturity." Lavinho responded. "Luna, how you been? Rumor has it you met a wizard at a 7-Eleven."

"Nitta is not a wizard."

"He has magic fucking powers. And he talks like one, too." Adam persisted.

"No. You're just racist."

"Hey hey hey! Don't pull the racism card on anyone but Luna!" The table burst into laughter. Isagi gaped at them in horror. Was this really how pros spoke with each other? It was so... childish. Isagi didn't even speak with his friends like that. Wow.

The world of soccer was really unique.

"I'm not that racist. I'm only racist toward... my opponents! Like uh... Itoshi Rin!"

Rin looked up from his food, hearing his name. As soon as he realized that all the pros were looking at him, he started glaring.

"Hi, Rin! Sae says hi!" Luna waved. Rin's glaring increased tenfold as Dada snickered.