Where You Are

Voice actors:

Keoni: Kendall Schmidt

Keilani: Amanda Leighton

Lanuola: Natalie Palamides

Makala: Tara Strong

Song: Where You Are

The opening is Tala's POV where she tells the story of the Heart.

Aliikai Grown up:

~0~0~0~0~0~0~~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Legends are known to be lessons, passed down to the young generations. To understand the rich and ancient histories of their ancestors and past. But some legends hold dark past and truth from all. And some legends can twist the minds of the dark hearted one, to seek power of their own. However, this legend is known by all as it tells the tale of the Mother Island. It all started when the land was covered by the ocean. And the storyteller of this tale is none other than Tala.

'In the beginning, there was only the ocean until the mother island emerged: Te Fiti. Her heart held the greatest power ever known. It could create life itself. And Te Fiti shared it with the world, both humans and dragons.'

Te Fiti is a Goddess that creates life from nothing. She rises from the ocean and brings life. She made thousands of islands with her magical heart that was filled with life. She shared her heart to everyone and loves to see the happiness of the humans and dragons.

'The God of Dragons known as Draco was happy to see his dragon creations to have homes where they live in harmony with the humans.'

Draco is the God of All Dragons. He is an emerald dragon with golden wings, silver claws, ruby red horns, and eyes blue as sapphires. He would watch the dragons and humans from the heavens above with a smile on his face as the both races live together in peace at the islands. That is why Draco and Te Fiti get along so well. When peace was all around, Te Fiti's job was done. She forms into a massive island and enters a peaceful slumber.

However, danger lurks beneath the waters as evil searches for Te Fiti's Heart.

'But in time, some begin to seek Te Fiti's heart. They believed that if they could possess it, the great power of creation would be theirs.'

Te Fiti's Heart is very powerful. It can create life out of nothing. Monstrous creatures of big and small search for her heart. Wanting to use the heart to create their own, disturbing the balance of human realms and monster realm. And causing problems for both humans and dragons. Sadly, for them, Te Fiti was very far and well protected by powerful waves. Yet, there was only one who was able to reach Te Fiti.