Bring Back Life

Voice Character:

Draco: Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime from Transformers movies)

Song:

-Know Who You Are

-We Know the Way Respire

Music: Te Fiti Returns and Return of Voyaging

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The gang sailed through the ocean for a few days before reaching their destination. They saw the black ash like fog coming their way and knew that they reached Te Fiti and Te Kā. Moana ties her hair into a bun as she looks over to Keoni. He was holding up okay, except for the fact that he has a scar on his right eye, it's better than losing one. Moana turned back towards their destination and saw the island close by and black fog grew when they got closer.

"Okay, Te Kā can't follow us into the water." She said the plan to her friends as she adjusted the sail. "We make it past the barrier islands, we make it to Te Fiti." Moana said as she tightened the rope and looked at the island up ahead with a determined face. Moana puts Heihei in a basket below the deck.

"None of which you understand because you are chicken." Moana said to Heihei with a smile before she closed the deck.

"Why did you say that to Heihei?" Keoni asked, holding the tiller.

Moana just shrugs at him. "No reason." She said to Keoni.

"Moana, wait." Malie spoke.

Moana turns to her. "Yes?"

"I need to show you something." Malie said before turning towards Aliikai. "Ali, come here, please."

Aliikai obeyed and came towards Malie. Malie then placed two of her fingers behind Malie's neck, massaging it in the process which caused the dragon to twitch a bit before revealing her hidden splitting fins that were on her back. Moana and Keoni were shocked to see this, especially Aliikai. She didn't know she could do that!

"There, now you can make tight turns." Malie said as Aliikai placed around her V shape spines before excitingly went over to Moana. Moana pats her sisters gently as she admires the new discovery.

"Did you know you can do this?" Moana asked her sister jokingly before Aliikai claps her spines together.

They laughed for a short while before they returned to their destination. They saw the island up ahead and readied themselves to face off with Te Kā. As they made their way to the island, dark smoke and lava came from the barrier islands to form Te Kā! She saw them coming close again and glared at them viciously. Malie became weak because of Te Kā. She was close to evil, but her friends needed her, and she must face her fear. Shaking her head to focus, Malie holds on to the mast with all her might with Pōkole. Moana and Keoni work together to steer the boat while Aliikai and Makaio take off to the sky. As they got closer and closer, Te Kā raised her giant fire hand to smash them, but Moana and Keoni used their cunning and speed to quickly move the boat to the other side.

They dodged Te Kā's attack, causing Te Kā to slam her whole arm to the water, making the flames go out. Te Kā hissed in pain as she quickly withdrew her arm from the water. She glares at the boat's direction while bringing her arm back on fire. Te Kā went after the boat until a plasma blast was fired at her. Te Kā yelled and glared above to see Aliikai in the air. The Night Fury shoots plasma blasts at Te Kā as the demon gets hit multiple times in the face and back. Te Kā lets out a roar of anger at Aliikai as the demon readies a fireball to hit Aliikai until Makaio fires his acid at Te Kā's arm.

Te Kā hissed at the sudden pain as she glared at the Tide Glider. Te Kā fired her flaming lava ball at him, luckily, the Tide Glider quickly dives in the water to avoid the attack as the ball of fire hits the ocean from the other side. Te Kā turned back to the boat and chased after it. When she made it to the other side, her smoke covered them. She glared at the shadowy figure hidden in her smoke, but when the smoke cleared out, it revealed a rock shape formation of a sail. Te Kā was confused and surprised to see that before turning around to see the boat sailing to the other side. Moana and Keoni turned to Te Kā and made smug looks before they pulled the rope to release the sail, and a strong gust of wind came to speed up the boat towards the opening.