Chapter one

"jj speak up" gigi said through the phone "i can't even here you and your on speaker"

"god why did i phone you" jj said moving closer to phone so she could here him. Gigi was making the quick walk to the chateau and knew they would want something.

"jj what do you want" she asked so over this dumb phone call.

"beer" and that was the last think he said he hung up just like that.

"bitch" she mumbled taking out her fake id out phone case. She walked into the shop, it was a very old and dirty shop and she really didn't enjoy buying things from it but knew that the group wanted or ran out of beer so had to. grabbing a pack of beers and placing them on the counter the man looked at Gigi and she flashed her id at him and he shrugged scanning the beers. She placed the money on the counter and he took is quickly and waited for the change. after a few seconds the man turned away to sit back down behind the counter.

"dude i need the change" Gigi said.

"no" the man said

"what the hell you can't just take my money.." she was cut off when he hit the counter with his fist making her jump.

"listen kid i'm doing you a favor okay get out the shop and i wont tell the owner that your causing trouble" the man said getting up in her faces. hold  her phone tight to her chest as she smelt his breathe he was drunk and stunk of weed. "so what's it going to be" the man smiled creepily.

"have a good day sir" Gigi said walking out the shop. She hated that man she'd been in the shop before and he had done a similar thing to someone else but everyone just walked out. She made it to the chateau after a few more minutes of walking.

"is that you gigi" john b called from inside

"yeah im here with your beer, without change becuase that dick wouldn't give me it back" she said walking in to the living room.

"stop whining an put it in the fridge" jj said not even looking at me

"fuck off jj" Gigi said angrily handing the beer to john b then going to sit on one of the seats. She sat down and pulled out her phone.

"So how everything" John b said breaking the silents. Gigi looked up to him with a bored face.

"Good but when does kie get here" she asked smiling at him. He shrugged knowing unless pope or kie got here he would have to deal with the tension of He two best friends.

"We are going to pick her and pope up in a bit, to hang on the marshes" john b smiled back at the girl and tuned to get changed.

The silence what so thick you could chock on it. They both new that if one of them said anything that it would cause and argument. Gigi scrolled on her phone a bit more. She had her bikini under her shorts and crop top. So she was ready whenever. Jj well he was the same he was in his swim trunks and had one of his many t-shirts on.

"God I'm tired" Gigi mumbled under her breathe getting comfortable in her seat.

"When are you no tired, like just go to bed early" Jj said bitterly. Gigi scoffed if he only knew why she didn't get sleep then maybe he would be nicer but then it was Jj he hated with a burning passion.

"Do you have any idea of what we are going after the marshes?" Gigi questioned not looking up from her phone.

"Why do you expect me to know" Jj answered causing Gigi to look up from her phone.

"Well I just got here and you probably have been her all day" Gigi said making Jj look at her.

"Drop the attitude" Jj scolded. Gigi shook her head. 

"You want me to drop the attitude. Maybe you should drop yours I asked you a simple question and you know have answered with a yes or no it not hard Jj" she snapped staying in her seat but looking Jj dead in the eyes and he looked back.

"God you so annoying did you know that" Jj said getting up causing Gigi to do the same.

"Yeah you need a new insult because you have used that one millions of time it's getting boring" Gigi said tilting her head.

"You are such a bitch no wonder your single" Jj said turning to go to the kitchen.

"Well at least I don't sleep with every girl that is breathing" Gigi shouted. Jj stopped and turned around

"You bitch just shut up" Jj said walking up to her with speed. Gigi backed up knowing she had gone to far.

"Guys!" John b stopped the two.

"What!?" Jj asked still looking at Gigi

"Drop it and let's go" John b said grabbing his bag and making his way to the boat. Jj looked at the door then back a Gigi. They started at each other not saying anything but they would both be dead if look could actually kill.

Gigi shoved Jj out the way and walked out side muttering and cussing under her breathe. Jj was quick to follow.

914 - words Remember to vote and comment x

914 - words
Remember to vote and comment x