Chapter eleven

"What do you mean she is your girlfriend" kie ranted. The group minus Gigi but pluses Sarah were out on the porch all amazed at the secret John b had been keeping from them.
"Everyone and their secrets" jj mumbled but kie heard it and snapped
"Shut it jj" kie sighed "your the reason she stormed off. God I wish she were here right now" kie slid her hands down her faces
"Well she want to be a pouge and you guys were also supporting when kie joined us" John b protested
"That's because of Gigi" pope chimed in .
"Why do you all revolve around her" Sarah asked shaking her head.
"Because..." pope started but soon got cut off but jj standing up.
"Because she is the centre the only way you are joining this group is if she wants you to. Okay!" Jj said rubbing his hands through his hair.
Kie gave Sarah one last mean look then stood up and lead jj away from the group. Once inside she hugged him. She knew that he had been in a tough spot ever since Gigi left. He had also been home so that had not helped either.
"Jj you couldn't have known about those letters" kie said rubbing his back.
"I know I just feel terrible. That was her chance and I ruined it" jj mumbled into kie's shoulder.
" jj come on she will be back I know she is not at home she probably with someone that can help her."
"I messed it up kie. I really did we had a some what normal friendship and then I went and ruined it" jj said straightening up.
"Trust me that will be the last thing on her mind when she sees miss perfect out there" kie chuckled. And before they knew it they heard Gigi's voice.

"This is who you replace me with" Gigi's voice was strong and full of rage. Rafe was right his sister was trying to go full pouge. Kie and jj emerged from the kitchen standing in shock that Gigi looked fine.
"Wow looks who is back finished with the make out session" Sarah spat.
"What" Gigi asked her face full of hurt and discomfort.
"Shut up Sarah that never happened and never will" kie said marching up to her best friend. Wrapping her arms around her and finally relaxing knowing she was back.
"What is going on" Gigi whispered to kie.
"A lot" kie whispered back unwrapping herself from her best friend's arms.
"Can we just defuse this" pope said gaining an eyebrow raise from Gigi and kie.
" okay girls sit down. You too jj" pope said as the girl followed the instructions and sat down. Jj leaning on the arms of the seat nearest Gigi. He was unsure were he sat with the girl but he knew that he wanted forgiveness and that Gigi and kie were on edge right now with Sarah being around.
"Okay John b start again" pope sighed
"Sarah and me are girlfriend and boyfriend... I think and" John b started then got interrupted by kie.
"You think"
"Let him finish" Sarah said loudly
"Don't raise your voice at them" jj snapped. Moving closer to Gigi.
"And I want her to be apart of my family which are you guys" John b finished trying to make it sweet. Gigi just Scoffed and kie got up again.
"No. What makes you think she can march into this family" kie said getting closer to Sarah and John b. The group started to bicker.
The loud noise the arguments seamed to take Gigi right back into her bedroom. Her parents fighting the heat the tension. Her eyes darted around the filled space the air seamed tight like she could breathe then it stopped, for her anyway.
Sarah and kie were getting right in each other's faces screaming and kie looked as if she would smack Sarah right then and there. Jj was feeling uncomfortable to the fact that his family. His only family were arguing was stressing him out even more. He watched as pope stood up and sat next to Gigi holding her wrist for a few seconds then shaking his head. John bs voice then got his attention when she shouted something at kie. That was the moment he joined in the argument.
Back with pope and Gigi. Pope had soon realised but the lack of voice and movement that Gigi had past out due to the heat caused by the argument or just the argument it self. No one else had noticed just him and he need some help to get her back around. So with out even thinking he yelled.
"Guys Gigi's passed out again can I have some help please"
Then silences.
Kie soon rushed over to her friend side holding her hand talking to her. John b had left Sarah standing there with jj to go get something cold. They all worked in sink cooling her off making sure she was comfortable all while jj and Sarah watching in shock.
"Why aren't you going anything?" Sarah whispered to jj.
"I never new this happened" jj stated blankly
"What how I thought you guys were close." Sarah said softly. Her mood hand quickly changed she had began to feel small and belittled when kie started shouting at her. Her reaction was just purely defensive. It was never to start and argument but thinks just got out of hand.
"Should we do anything" she asked jj who just watched.
Sarah shock her head and walked over to the girl. She crouched next to kie who was sitting next to Gigi.
"Umm John b if you put the cold rag at the back of her next that should cool her down" Sarah said softly.
"Go away this doesn't concern you" kie spat.
"She used to be my best friend to. You can't just stop caring for someone" Sarah said to kie. Kie just looked at Gigi trying to ignore the words that had just fallen from Sarah's tongue. Jj then took John bs place.
"What happened" jj asked
"It happens a lot know" kie said looking deflated.
"Why" Sarah asked
"We don't know it just does" kie said looking at jj.
"Um jj you take over my spot I'm just going to get some air. Pope do you mind coming with me" kie said standing up as jj sat in her place taking Gigi's hand. Sarah smiled at kie and for the first time kie returned it slightly. John b came back with a glass of water just in time for Gigi's eyes to flutter open.
"Hey girl" John b said quietly
Gigi smiled softly. Although she never want people to find out about her fainting as she was embarrassed by it she felt relieved knowing that she had people to look after her now.
"No more secrets now" she said quietly to jj and squeeze his hand. He squeezed her hand back and smiled.
"Gigi I mean Georgina..." Sarah whispered
"It's Gigi if you are going to be a pouge you learn it's Gigi never the other one" jj said sternly but kindly.
"Sorry Gigi" Sarah said smiling at the girl
"Okay" Gigi replied. She want ready to for give Sarah for what she had done to her and kie but she didn't like the arguments.

1227 words