Chapter five

Trigger : fighting parents

"Gigi what going on why are you call kie at 2am?" Jj asked his voice full of worry and concern.

"Umm" Gigi voice was quite and shrill. she would have to tell him to get out of this house.

"Who is yelling" Jj asked. He could here them through the phone. "Gigi talk to me"

"My parents there" she couldn't breathe she just want someone to hold her she was scared of her mum and dad they were both probably drunk out of there minds and she new the fighting would carry on of a few more hours.

"Hey we are all at the chateau I can wake kie up.." Jj started but never finished.

"No!" Gigi said quietly and quickly. "no don't wake anyone up only kie knows if you wake up her other people will her then you will all look at me differently and, and" Gigi started panicking.

"Gigi breathe" Jj said.

"I need to get out here please help me I know I'm a bitch to you and I don't know why you help me on the marshes" Gigi started.

"Okay can you get out your window" Jj said and Gigi could hear him move around.

"Um I think so." Gigi said her lip quivering.

"No wait of me to get there" Jj said moving faster. the shouting grew louder and closer she could here her mum walking up the stairs then the sound of wine bottles moving.

It had been a few minutes and the house was dead silent. Gigi new her mum was drinking in her room and her dad was down stairs because she could hear his gravely voice.

"Gigi I'm out side your window" Jj said through the phone.

"Yeah" Gigi said opening the window as quietly as she possibly could. she through her legs over the window. Some how she got down and Jj helped her.

As soon as she was on the ground her legs gave way. Jj held her close to him, she kind of knew what she was going through but then again he only had his dad. She was pale and cold.

"I got you your okay" Jj said as she sobbed into his shoulder. She felt so stupid this was not what she wanted to happen. She didn't trust Jj like she trusted kie but maybe he would keep to himself. "Gigi your freezing let's get you to the chateau" Jj held the shaking girl close to him as the began to walk back to the chateau.

They were about half way there when Gigi stopped.

"Jj I can't" she said holding on Jj had like that was the last thing she was meant to do.

"I got you" Jj said picking up the girl bridal style. Something came over Jj he felt the need to protect Gigi from everything. It was weird. He had never felt like this.

Gigi smiled when she felt the warmth of blankets. she looked around to see Jj sat with her. She was lying down in the spare room that Jj used as his room. Jj was sat on the other half of the bed.

"Thank you" Gigi whispered putting her hand out. Jj took her hand she was much warmer than she was when he first held her.

"Don't sweat it" Jj said still holding her hand he wasn't sure if he was holding her hand for her comfort or his own. He wanted her to be safe and warm. He was so confused. She squeezed his hand .

"Yeah" he asked softly.

"I'm tried so you should be tried as well you need sleep" Gigi said moving over a bit making more room of jj. Never in a million years he would think he was going to be sleeping in a bed with Gigi west his childhood enemy. But here he was talking his shirt off and slipping under the covers facing the girl. After a while Gigi breathing slowed and Jj new she was asleep.

His mind was going crazy. He need to make sure she was safe. He need how hard it was fighting with people that were meant to love you with undying love. He reach his arm over her waist and moved closer to her. He had no idea what was making him do this they would probably shout at each other in. The morning but Jj just felt compelled to protect her. Gigi moved so her head was resting on Jj shoulder. Jj arms warped around her figure.

761 - words Remember to vote and comment

761 - words
Remember to vote and comment