Chapter eighteen

The beach was full. Hot sweaty body's filled the spaces. It was spilt in too three groups just kook, kooks and pogues the just pogues.
Sarah squeezed Gigi's hand in excitement. They walk hand in had over to the drinks table. Two boys were standing next to the drinks and immediately noticed the girls.
"Hey laddies" the taller boy gushed. Gigi smiled at him to be fair he was cute. Tall, muscular with dark facial features.
"Hey" Sarah smiled. Looking at the shorter of the pair. He look at lot like topper so Gigi was sceptical. The taller boy grabbed Gigi's hand and brought it up to his mouth and kissed it.
"What is a beautiful girl like you doing on her own?" The boy bantered. "Oh I'm Tristan by the way"
"Well Tristan I am here with my friend. Who seams to be making out with your friend" Gigi scoffed. Sarah had told Gigi about the fact that John b and her had an argument about him not being ready to be her boyfriend so the weren't actually dating yet so I guess Sarah was trying to find away to my him jealous or something.
"Wow they move fast" Tristan replied.
"They sure do"
"So were do you live I haven't seen you around" Tristan asked curiously.
"Oh not far from here I just don't out a lot" Gigi laughed lying there her teeth. She could tell that Tristan was a wealthy kook by his designer shirt and large gold watch.
"Cool so what's your name"
"Oh sorry I'm Gigi" Gigi exclaimed
"Oh is that short of something"
"Yeah but I don't like it so I go by Gigi"
The two talked for sometime they had a lot in common but Gigi didn't feel comfortable with him as he constantly expressed his hatred of pogues.
"Like they have this vibe about them. My dad actually caught one of them.." Tristan ranted
"Actually I'm going to find Sarah I need to check how I'm getting home to night" Gigi lied again for the millionth time this night.
"Oh I can drop you home" Tristan said grabbing the girls arm. Suddenly Gigi saw her father. His anger expression.
"Stop" Gigi yelped.
"What I'm not doing anything" Tristan said pulling her down to sit down.
"Get off me" she yelled gaining people attention.
"Shut up" Tristan shouted back at her.
"Let go off me" Gigi yelled louder. Sarah pushed past a small crowd that had formed around them.
"Dude she said let go" Sarah stammered obviously a bit drunk.
"I'm not doing anything" Tristan let go of her arm and put them up. Gigi instantly flinched causing people to gasp thinking the pair were a couple.
Tristan saw this a grabbed Gigi pulling her away and over behind some trees. His grip tight on her wrist.
"Help" Gigi pleaded. "Help!" Gigi's voice cracked.
Tristan's hand wrapping around her mouth pushing her against a tree and stopping her from making any more noise.
"Was this your plan huh!?" Tristan spat Gigi's muffled screams could only just be heard. "Make me look like some abuser. I know your a dirty little pogue it's written all over you" Tristan taunted get closer to her faces her tears rolling down her faces. "You may be a go liar but"

Suddenly Tristan was pushed off her. Gigi breath in heavily letting out a sob.
"Get off her" a male voice shouted running up the guy on the floor. They both started to fight. Punching and kicking and rolling around him the sand.
Pope grabbed the girl shaking her.
"Gigi snap out of it." Pope yelled the girl couldn't breath she was in her living room watching her father beat her mother over and over again.
"Gigi come on we are on the beach. Kie, Sarah, John b and jj are here. Breathe" pope pleaded. The girl was on the edge of passing out. "Fuck" pope saw and the girl went limp in his arms.
"Help" pope shouted.

The boys were still fighting. Smashing. Clobber and pounding each other.
"Don't ever touch her again" jj yelled blood pouring out of his knuckles.
"Fuck you man" Tristan shouted trying to hit jj. Jj easily blocked it.  But before he knew it he had been hit in the nose his eyes began to water his vision blurred. All he had seen was red when he saw the position Tristan had put Gigi in. He quickly reacted hitting Tristans stomach hard. Tristan gasped for air. They were both dragged away John b pulling jj back well some random kook helped Tristan to his senses.
"If I see you anywhere near my girl again I will kill you." Jj hissed. John b patted his back and dragged jj over to the group.
"God jj look at you" kie reported.
"Where is she" jj demanded.
"Well 'your girl' is in the van with pope she passed out" kie smirked at the 'your girl' part. Jj didn't say as word he just pushed past John b and ran to the van.
"Pope" he whispered yelled. Pope opened the van door as jj climbed in.
"You are your fights" pope said looking at jjs knuckles.
"Is she okay" jj asked ignore his state only really caring about her .
"She is coming around so don't spook her" jj took a small step back reacting to popes words
"Jj where's jj. Is he okay I saw him he was fighting" Gigi mumbled.
"Gigi" pope started but got cut off by her again
"No! Is he okay. I need him to be okay. Pope where is he" she cried trying to move around on the floor of the van.
"Hey. Hey!" Jj said softly taking her hand. "Look I'm here I'm fine. I'm fine" jj said taking her hand and gently holding it to his heart. 
"Surprised you know where your heart is" pope smirked.
"Rough guess" jj smirked back. Pope smiled at the pair as he got up and walked back to the group.
"I was so scared" Gigi croaked. Holding his other hand.
"Same" jj admitted
"Why were you sacred" Gigi asked tears still rolling down her faces.
"I was scared that you could get hurt" jj said truthfully.
"Really" Gigi said gently.
"Really" jj replied.
The pair looked at each other it was like time it self had stopped it was just them her hand on his heart her other hand holding his. jj seamed to move closer to her. His eyes darting from her eyes to her lips. He leaned in slowly. His lips touching hers perfectly he felt her smile. The taste of her salty tears filled his mouth as there lips moved in sink. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Sarah and kie looking down on them.
"Shit" jj cured pulling away and opening to door.
"Sorry were we interrupting something important" kie asked her head tilting.
"Yes actually" jj mimicked her head action.
"Well sorry but the rest of us don't want to get arrested" kie smiled at him with attitude.
"Cops just showed up and I'm not fully sober" Sarah said climbing into the van. Jj moved his back resting on the front seats. He pulled Gigi gently on to his lap. His hand slid around her waist her head lying on his chest.
Soon john b made his way into the car along with kie and pope in the front.
"One hell of a party everyone" Gigi laughed.
"You could say that" John b scoffed. Sarah chuckled but stoped laughing when she remembered she was mad at him.
Gigi smiled up at Jj. he smiled back down at her watching her faces turn red.

1289 words