Chapter fourteen

Gigi had fallen asleep again her head resting in his neck her breath gaming his shoulder gently. Jj had been on his phone for about twenty minutes. He had been on instagram and snap and someone had posted about a party that was going on to night. Pogues and kooks. He turned the the sleeping girl and nudged her.
"Gigi"
"What" the girl groaned moving her head deep into jjs neck.
"There's a party on tonight" jj smiled at her action
"What it's like a Thursday. I swear most pogues have work" she mumbled
"G it's Saturday" jj laughed
"What" Gigi said panicked. She quickly got out of bed searching for her phone.
"Woah what's going on" jj asked get out of bed
"I need to go home" Gigi had grabbing her cloths and running to the bathroom. Jj followed her but the door was already shut. He leaned on the wall outside the bathroom.
"Why" jj asked
"Because my mum said something about bills and I need to be there" Gigi rushed.
"Why are you need for bills" jj asked suspicious of the whole thing. Maybe he should stop her the last time she went home she had to phone kie and it end up with jj coming to safe her. Before he knew it she was out of the bathroom fully dressed and clean.
"By jj I will see you in a bit" Gigi yelled run out of the door. Jj chased after but she had run down the lane before she could tell her to be careful.

Gigi walked up the drive way of her house. It wasn't the smallest house on the cut. Her parents used to be rich after all. She made it to the front door and let her self in. She walked into the kitchen were her mum was sat at the island counter.
"Hey mum" Gigi smiled
"Hey sweetie" her mum smiled back. Gigi immediately noticed the swollen eyes and the bruised lip. She knew they had got into fights before but it was rare.
"Sorry I'm late I thought it was Thursday for some strange reason" she laughed softly.
"No worries well your fathers out with a slut so" her mum muttered
"Pardon " Gigi asked not thinking she had heard correctly.
"Well I found out he was cheating after working the late shift and coming home an hour early to find some nasty young woman here. Things got rough between us" her mum sighed. Gigi walked up to her mum hugging her. Her mum hugged her hand stocking her hair softly.
"I love you and I always will" her mum said kissing to top of her head.
"Love you to mum" Gigi bit back the lump forming in throat. Her mum was obviously calm and on some sort of drugs. Her eyes were red she was constantly touching her nose. Gigi saw the signs and that sentence had conformed it.
"Okay I'm going up to my room call me if you need anything" Gigi smiled. Walking away to her room.

It had been a few hours and it had got dark outside. Gigi thought it would be best to stay in the house with her mum and catch up on some house chores that her mum hadn't done. She washed some over her cloths and packed a new bag of clothes to bring to John bs later. She clean out the plates from her mums room and washed them. The house was looking some what normal.
Gigi had just put dinner on when her dad walked through the door.
"Hey dad" Gigi spoke softly unsure of what his mood might be.
"Hey" her dad walked straight passed her and made his way to the doughy turning on the tv. Gigi sighed in relief she was glad that he had just ignored her. She hung around in the kitchen on her phone text her friends and updating social media until dinner was ready. She plated up the food and sat it down on the table. If she was going to get thought being at home she had to act like other had ever happened. Cleaning up and cooking dinner would help mum out and dad well she want sure about him. Her mum gathered her father from off the cough and made it over to the table.

They all sat down. Her mum opposite her and her dad at the end of the table.
"This is great sweetie" her mum gushed.
"Thank you" Gigi fake smiled. Her father grunted in agreement. Once the meal was done Gigi put the plates away and sat back down with her parents.
"So Georgina." Her father started. Gigi gulped scared of what was going to come next.
"Me and your mother have been talking about the amount of time you spend out of this house."
"You could be out for weeks on end and I know you say your with your friends but I have never once's seen then come to pick you up or drop you off"
Gigi rudder the back of the neck awkwardly.
"It's just they don't have a lot of money so fuel is expensive" Gigi lied.
"Well sweetie we just think if you want to stay out of the house then you should at least help us with the bills they have gone up this month and me and your father are struggling so maybe just some help here and there would be appreciated" he mother said sickeningly sweetly.
"Oh and one more thing you're going to have to help pay for is our divorce " her father spat.
Gigi held her chest. What. A divorce.
"What that could cost thousands" Gigi replied.
"Well I don't want to be married to a cheater" her mum said narrowing her eyes at her father.
"Well I don't want to be married to a lazy good for nothing women" her father shouted.
"Hey let's just calm down" Gigi said standing up. Her acting was soon stopped by her father. As soon as he say her standing up he slapped her.
"You don't get a say in this" he yelled.
Gigi's eyes stung. Tears filled them. She held her faces where the slap had hit.
"Mike do not hit our daughter" her mother said standing up.
"I have seen you do it before why should I be told not to" he bellowed.
"Don't speak to me like that"
"I will speak to you how I want you are useless and annoying" Gigi's dad said walking over to her mother. Gigi saw him ball his fist and lean back. And wi the out even thinking she stood i front of her mother.
"Mike" her mum yelled. Gigi grabbed the counter top blood running from her nose.
"It was deserved." He father said pushing her mother on to the floor. "Who do you think you are a hero" Mike said pushing his daughter shoulder making her look at him.
"Huh answer me" he yelled his spit land on her faces
"No sir" Gigi said looking at the ground.
"Good because your not your about as useless as the come. You're nothing but a speck of dust that everyone leaves there just as a reminder of how disgusting they are" her father spat.
Her eyes stung tears poured out of them and in a fit of rage she spat on her father.

By the morning her mother was gone. Work payed her well so she left early. Gigi was almost out the door before five am. She had stayed up most of the night listening to her parents fight. She had dried blood on her nose. A bruise cheek and dark eye bags. She knew she could go to the chateau like this so she had taken some makeup and other things and made her way to Barrie's.

1311 words