Chapter six

"Good morning pope" kie smiled as he walked into the room "do you guys have any idea where I put my phone" Pope looked at the table where he last saw her phone.

"Have you asked John b" Pope asked looking around a bit more. kie nodded. "Jj" pope said looking down the hallway to see jj door closed meaning he was still asleep.

"No I think I'm going to because this is crazy, but will you check if he decent" kie asked pope. He walked down the hall and knocked on Jj door there was no reply so he slowly opened the door and his jaw dropped. Kie say him just standing outside Jj door looking in.

"Pope what is it?" Kie asked walking up to him and soon her expression matched. Pope handed kie his phone to take a photo of the two. Kie handed pope his phone back her jaw still on the floor.

"Guys what-" John b was interrupted by pope and kie shushing him. He looked around the door two see Gigi and jj curled up in each others arms.

"What the hell I was not expecting that" pope whispered.

"Look it's my phone" kie said pointing to the side table. Kie head was going crazy. Had Jj picked up her phone and had Gigi been in danger. Does Jj know what happens at her house now.

Gigi moved closer to Jj his grip tighten on her.

"Jj what the fuck" John b whispered to him. Jj's eyes shot open. All he saw was his three friends staring at him.

"Leave" Jj said flatly.

"No what the hell happened" pope asked "why are you guys cuddling?" Jj shot a glance to kie she new the glance she know new that Jj had saved Gigi in the middle of the night like kie did many times before.

"Let's just leave them" kie said pushed John b and pope away from the room. She quickly shut the door.

"Kie" John b said obviously want to know why they we're together. "I wanted to-"

"Well that's a shame let's make some breakfast" kie said pushing the boys to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Back in the room Jj looked down at the sleeping girl. She still looked peaceful and Jj still felt like he had to protect her. he new she would wake up sometime and he new he had to faces the rest of the pouges but he guess by kie reaction to his glare that she did this a lot and that Gigi didn't want anyone to know.

"Good morning cupcake" jj whispered. Gigi opened her eyes and smiled but that smiled soon left when she realised what happened.

"No no no" Jj watched as Gigi looked around the room panic spread across her faces. "You know don't you it happened you picked up the phone god i should have just sat there" Gigi said holding her hands to her hair pulling in.

"Hey stop" Jj said rubbing her back. He say tears in the corner of her eyes. Gigi turned away from him embarrassed. "I know what is like fighting with parents"

"It just... I..." Gigi chocked on her words. Jj pulled her into a hug. "I can't do anything right I ask where mum is then he gets mad I don't and he tells her and she gets mad at me" Jj lay back and pulled Gigi on top of him her head resting in his neck and his arms wrapped around her. Gigi felt like she was safe in his arms. She was unsure what to think she was so upset by his comment yesterday but yet she felt like this howl situation what meant to happen.

Suddenly the door opened and kie walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. Shutting the door again.

"Okay I'm not even going to ask what is happening and I'm not even going to asked why it is happening I just want to know that Gigi is okay" kie said causing Jj to chuckle.

"I'm okay kie everything just got a bit to much and I called you and Jj picked up so" Gigi mumbled.

"Your price charming" kie joked. Kie grabbed her phone off the side table. "Well there some breakfast John b and pope made it so when ever you feel like get up no rush though, you guys could go back to sleep for all I care we not doing anything me may do some fishing on the dock but yeah" kie said before opening the door the and leaving.

"comfortable" Jj asked Gigi who looked like she was about to fall asleep again.

"Yep" Gigi smiled.

792 - words Remember vote and comments

792 - words
Remember vote and comments