Chapter three

Gigi was doing much better when they got back on the boat. Her and kie just put there shorts on and left the top off so they could tan. John b was driving back to the chateau while the others sang the random songs on Gigi playlist. Kie laughed at her best friend dancing around but she also felt bad for the girl. They had been to so many doctors some said her fainting was due to getting to hot or sudden drop in blood pressure. One doctors said I could be from fear or other emotional trauma. Kie new a bit about what happened in Gigi household she new the her parents fought a lot but she never pushed Gigi to tell her anything else.

"And we are here" John b said pulling up the chateau. jj jumped off and tired the boat up and then help everyone off. Pope and kie walked into the kitchen while everyone made themselves comfortable on the hammock or chairs. Gigi took the hammock while John b and Jj took the camp chairs.

"So what went on the boat before we got in the water" Jj asked looked at Gigi.

"Its nothing let's just drop it" Gigi said looking out over the marshes.

"I'm not dropping it because I feel really left out I thought we didn't keep secret from each other" Jj said in a rough voice.

"It's non of your business, okay" Gigi snapped back

"Why won't you just tell me. It can't be that bad" Jj said looking at Gigi facial expressions to see if he could work it out that way.

"What is wrong with you why can't you just do as I say and leave it. It is my problem" Gigi said getting up to fine kie. but Jj stood in front of her stopping her.

"I'm not letting you go till you tell me" Jj said looking at the tall girl.

"you don't scare me Jj. Get out my way" Gigi said John b new something was going to kick off it was a rare thing for Gigi to get this mad so quickly.

"Guys don't fight we having such a nice day" John b aid getting up

"No she hiding something from me and I want to know" Jj said looking deep into Gigi's eyes.

"What do you not get I'm not telling you" Gigi said trying to get past jj.

"God why did I help you in the marshes. Your such a bitch I help you and this it how you repay me" Jj said putting up a fight as the girl tried to get past.

"Yeah why did you help me" Gigi shouted

"I should have let you drown" Jj said but as soon as he finished he regretted it. Gigi gasped. She was shocked she never thought he would take it this far.

"You should have!" She screamed before running into the house.

"Gigi I didn't mean it like that" Jj shouted, he was going to go after her but John b placed his hand on Jj shoulder.

"Kie will sort her out I don't think it is a good idea to go after her" John b said. Jj sat down in the chair. It wasn't true he didn't want her to drown he enjoyed holding her, he just wanted to know what happened. God he was such and idiot he thought to him self.

585 - words Sorry this is a shorter chapter Remember to vote and comment

585 - words
Sorry this is a shorter chapter
Remember to vote and comment