Chapter fifteen

"Barry" Gigi yelled banging on the door or his trailer. She yelled again banging louder. She suddenly heard movement and the door flung open.
A blonde tanned girl was in front of her.
"What do you want" the girl asked her hair ruff and he makeup half gone.
"Where's Barry" Gigi asked flatly
"Why do you want to know" the girl asked sass in her voice.
"Listen I need to see Barry know if you don't move i will move you" Gigi threatened.
"Yo Lauren get lost I told you to leave like last night get lost". Barrie's voice came from the back of the trailer. The girl groaned and pushed past Gigi.
Gigi walked into the trailer. Barry was in his kitchen getting a drink.
"Yo sugar cube it's almost 6 in the morning what you doing here" he asked watching her sit down.
"Can't really go see my friends like this can I" Gigi said pointing to her faces.
"Shit" Barry said crouching in front of her looking at her faces.
"Your papas do this" Barry asked
"Yep" Gigi nodded.
"Fuck man" Barry said standing up rubbing his head. "Well shit you want to rest here for a bit I only got a few clients today" Barry said walking around.
"Yeah I would love to if that okay" Gigi said her head falling back.

Gigi was asleep on Barrie's deck cough. He was almost done with the client when he heard a bike pull up.
"Fucking country club" Barry mumbled handing the guy the stuff and hurried him out the back.
"Rafe my man what can I do for you" Barry said man hugging rafe and patting him on the back.
"Just need to get away from dad thought I could stay here for a bit" rafe said sitting his a deck chair. "Shit what happened to her"
"A lot" Barry said sitting in another chair.
"Fuck man that shits bad" rafe said looking at the sleeping girl
"You would be surprise how much it happens on the cut" Barry shock his head. "So what's happened with you country club"
"Dad just yelling about everyone" rafe said
"Whizzie okay" Gigi mumbled
"Wait your awake" Barry asked shocked
"Yep" Gigi said yawning and stretching. "You men have heavy footsteps"
"Umm whizzie is fine" rafe said with a tight mouth.
"Barry you got any food I'm starving" Gigi said walking passed rafe and into the kitchen.

"So how long have your parents been like this" rafe asked. Barrie's last client had asked to meet up somewhere so Barry left Gigi to keep and eyes on rafe.
"A while now" Gigi stiffened up
"Shit"
"What about you fighting with you me dad" Gigi said watching the boys play with his thumbs
"It just started recently he said I need to act my age and help out around the house more and other things like that. Rich people things you know" rafe said. Although rafe and Gigi where having a deep conversation rafe was still rafe.
"So heard much from your sister" Gigi asked.
"No but she is confident she will become a mighty pogue" rafe shock his head. "I don't understand she has everything she could ever want and she want to throw it away"
Gigi would never understand why Sarah want to leave kook life behind but she had a feeling why she would want to leave.
"Maybe she want to break free of the bubble wrap" Gigi said rafe nodded. " I think you got rid of yours along time ago she still living in hers. This is just her breaking free"
"Who knew talking to you was like having a theory session" rafe laughed
"Well you know we kinda in the same boat rafe" Gigi said looking away.
"Yeah" rafe said quietly.
"So you know how I can get rid of a bruise quickly"
"Nah sorry" rafe said getting up and walking out of the house. Gigi quickly followed
"Where are you going rafe" Gigi shouted for him.
"I'm going to check on whizzie okay" rafe yelled back getting on his bike and starting the engine. "You know Gigi I think sometimes you in a wrapping of bubble wrap" rafe yelled before putting on his helmet and waving a goodbye and leaving.
Gigi watched him leave leaning on the door frame. They had been talking for most of the day. Barry had obviously got distracted as he was still not back.
Gigi walked back into the trailer and lay down on the couch.
A hour later Barry walked through the door.
"Hey sugar cube" he said with a toothy smile.
"I see you have been drinking" Gigi raise an eyebrow at him.
"Shut up" Barry laughed at her.
"Made dinner there some on the table for you" Gigi smiled at him as he walked over to the table to grab the bowl of warm pasta.
"Well what did you a rafe get up to. No funny business I hope" Barry smiled
"Ew no" Gigi said her faces showing disgust. "We just talked"
"Well your lips looked less swollen and your eye bags are gone so all you need to do know is wait for the bruises to go down" Barry said pointing his fork at her face.
It had got dark and Barry was smoking out side while Gigi watched the tv. It was very peaceful the hum that barry was singing and the birds singing.
"Shit" Gigi said her voice low. She immediately turned off the tv and lights in the trailer and rush out to find Barry.
"Barry my dads here" Gigi whispered
"What" Barry asked confused as he had finished with his clients and only sold to Mike a few days ago. Suddenly and bag on the door was heard.
"Stay here and don't make a sound" Barry said getting up and slowly walking to the door.
Gigi couldn't quite hear the conversation but a new voice had joined in and it sounded like Sarah.
Gigi frowned and creeped off the porch and around the trailer. She notices Sarah. Her father was yelling at Barry and Sarah was trying to look into the trailer.
"Sarah" Gigi whispered loudly. The blondes head snapped in Gigi's direction. Sarah slowly made her way to Gigi. Without any warning Sarah crashed into Gigi her arms hugging her.
"Hello" Gigi whispered
"Thank god your okay" Sarah smiled
"What are you doing here" Gigi said hugging the girl back
"Rafe phoned me and told me that I need to come get you from Barrie's he also told me that.." Sarah stopped.
"Hey Georgina!" Her father yelled
"Sarah you have to help me I can't go back with him please" Gigi cried. As her father grabbed her arm.
"Get off me" Gigi tried to wrestle her way out of his grip.
"No you are coming home with you can't just run away from home with no warning" her father spat
"You're hurting me" Gigi cried her eyes like waterfalls. Her father only gripped her arms tighter.
"Stop with the whinnying" he said slapping her. Her hand flew to her faces a sob left her mouth.
Suddenly a heavy bag was thrown at her father.
"Get off her" Barry yelled. Her father let go and turned to Barry
"No don't hurt him." Gigi cried. Sarah rushed up to the girl holding her.
Sarah grabbed the bag.
"Get her out of here" Barry shouted at Sarah. Sarah quickly dragged Gigi away.
As soon as they were far enough away Gigi broke down. Sarah lowered her to the ground holding her crying as well.

1270 words