Chapter nineteen

All three girls had got into bed Sarah was a bit hesitant at first bot know were she stood with kiara but kie told her if she wanted to join the family she has to learn to sleep in the same bed as them Gigi laughed loudly as Sarah jumped into bed next to kie the two girls snuggled up to kie falling asleep quickly. The boys had split up Jj and pope in one room and John b in the other. Jj could wipe the smile of his faces he was so happy his wishes from the passed week had come true he finally kiss Gigi west. and she kissed him back. And it was awkward after. It was Perfect. He washed the dry blood off his faces. Tristan got some good bits but he didn't hit hard enough to do any damage.
He slid in the bed next to pope who was already asleep. He suddenly heard Gigi laugh loudly. He smiled to himself.

The next morning the girls were sleeping quietly. Gigi had stolen most of the blankets leaving Sarah to fight against the morning elements and kie snuggled into Gigi as she was warm. The boys had woken up about and hour ago they had worked in silence not want to wake anyone up. Well pope and John b had. Jj who had just had a freezing cold shower came running out of the bathroom his hair still wet. He ran over to the girls shaking his head splashing cold water over them. Shocking them awake. They all scream run away from him. Gigi ran to the door and out the door when she realised Jj was chasing her.
"Jj stop!" She called at him reaching the dock. Jj caught up to her grabbing her and holding her in the air. His cold hands on her stomach. She let out a laughing scream.
"Cold?" Jj laughed at her childish expression
"Yes! Know can you let go" Gigi said struggling out of his grip in the air.
"You know what I don't think so" Jj smirked throwing the girl over his shoulder. Her fists thumped his back as she screamed for him to let go over her his cold hand on her thigh keeping her in places.
Jj walked back into the chateau.
"Please someone help me" Gigi begged.
"No this is so funny" pope beamed.
"Haha" Gigi fakely laughed.
Jj throw her down on to the sofa bed the girl shrieked as she fell. Soon Jj jumped onto the bed on top of her a big fat smirk on his faces.
"Well" John b said amused. Jj just buried his head in Gigi neck. His wet hair causing the girl the tut.
"So what are doing to day" kie asked.
"Well we might as well use the boat as there's meant to be a storm in a couple of days" pope said checking his phone.
They all agreed. Sarah and kie went to change.
"Can someone get him off me" Gigi asked everyone.
"No" Jj whined.
"I have to get changed" Gigi said moving underneath him. He got up and Gigi thought he was going to let her go but he put his hands either side of her head trapping her. "Come on Jj"
"A kiss" Jj said looking at the girls faces . She went bright red.
"Okay just one" Gigi smiled Jj leaned in and his lips almost touched her but she hit his inner elbow causing him to fall the side and she escaped.
"What" Jj yelled. Gigi laughed in his faces sticking her tongue out at him before running into the bathroom.
She pulled out the bikini box they had stored in there. There was a limited supply since they had used most of them this week. Gigi grabbed a pink floral one. She quickly got changed. Unlocking the door and walked out to help kie and Sarah with the heavy cool box not before putting her shorts on a one of Jjs shirts.
The three girl wobbled down to the dock carrying the cool box down. The all groaned like old women as the put it down. Jj grabbed it off the dock and placed it into the boat with ease.
"Okay we all know you're just showing off to Gigi" Sarah smiled jumping on to the boat. Jj helped kie and Gigi on to the boat.
Kie went and sat with pope they began to talk about school. Sarah and John b sat near each other John b driving the boat and Sarah waiting for him to start a conversation. So Gigi sat down at he front of the boat. Lying down on the hot material. Jj soon lay his head on her stomach.
"I'm still mad at you" jj joked
"Really" Gigi replied her hands massaging his head and hair
"Okay your forgiven" Jj said smiling.

The boat slowed down and came to a halt. Gigi and Jj had both fallen asleep it was a late night last night so the were both tried.
John b was the first in followed by Sarah who had forgiven him and they were know back together and normal.
Pope set up a fishing line the other side of the boat and kept yelling at Sarah and John b if she were moving to much.
Jj woke up to Gigi moving to lie on her front.
"Do you want me to do your sun cream" Gigi asked him. Jj didn't answer he just lean over a grabbed the bottle out of her hands.
"I'll do your fist don't want you getting burnt" Jj said Gigi lay back down her back facing Jj. The cold sun cream filled his hand he gently rubbed it onto her back. She jumped at how cold it was.
"Sorry" Jj smirked. He gently held up the back strap of the bikini and moved the sunscreen under the strap. Once done her placed the bottle in her hands she sat up and Jj turned his back to her. She did the same as him. Running her hands along his back she got on her knees reaching the top of his shoulders. Once done she lent her body on his back her arms around his neck.
"Thanks gorgeous" Jj smirked
"No problem" Gigi smiled kissing his cheek.
"Guys" pope shouted
"okay the get it, they will stop splashing" anoyed at popes complaining.
"your so sexy mad" jj whispered to her.
"no its not that" pope hissed at the girl
"finally" she mumbled.
"my dad wants me to help him clean the shop before midsummers" pope announced to the crew.
"oh that stupid party were ugly people go a pretend they are beautiful and get dressed up" jj snorted. "no offence sarah i know your family's big on the event" Gigi's heart snuck obviously jj didn't know she was going but she had doubts about going and know he had said that ugly people just dressing up to look beautiful. she obviously had zoned out as she hadn't noticed jj playing with her hands and rings.
"you okay" jj asked the strangely quiet girl. "your not going to faint are you"
"no i'm fine" she said quietly. jj had know he girl for ever and even thought they hadn't been close friends for ever he new she was upset about something.
"you sure" jj asked again lying down on the girl
"yeah" she lied.

1241 words