Chapter eight

The group walked up the restaurant. Kie and Gigi walked up front. The boys lagging behind talking about how they wanted to go to a new fishing spot soon.
The girls stopped waiting for the boys to catch up.
"Why are we not just going it" pope asked
"Kooks" kie said flatly. The boys quickly stuck the heads past Gigi and say the three famous kook boys.
"They are sat next to the table that my parents keep open for us" kie said
"Well they keep open when they know Gigi is coming" John b
"Ideas anyone?" Kie asked. They all know that of they walked in and sat down the kooks would start something and there would end up being and argument or worse a fight and kie had told the boys that if there was one more fight at the restaurant they where permanently banned for the restaurant.
"We could wait for them to leave" Gigi stated
"We would get your parents to move them" pope chimed in. The group continued to make up random ideas then Suddenly kie had an idea
"Gigi could ask them to move"
"What why me"
"Because they like you" kie looked at the girl with a raised brow
"But" Gigi protested
"Gigi , please I hunger and there is basically free food just waiting for us" John b pleased
"Find I'm going ask if we can sit near them" Gigi said moving into the restaurant. The group watch in anticipation. John b was right because Gigi was with them they knew kie's parents would give them most of the food for free. Kie and Gigi were basically sister she used to stay over at her house all the time but then kie became a full time pouge and things at home started to get messy. So Gigi moving into the chatuea.

Gigi made her way over to the table hoping the boys would just notice her and she wouldn't actually have to start the conversation. And lucky kelce whistled at her.
"Gigi funny seeing you here" topper said and that was the girls sigh to stop walking and face the men.
"Get bored of your friends" rafe mumbled getting up making his way to the bar. Gigi held her eye roll back but she knew this conversation was going to be hard. She moved closer to the table and looked back towards the door she came through and saw kie moving her hands indicating that she want her to hurry up. Kelce followed her eye line but Gigi noticed and quickly grabbed his hand and sat next to him.
"Wow gorgeous" kelce said talking he attention away from the door.
"Well my friends should be joining me soon.." she started lies rolling of her tongue. She had become a natural liar with every what was going on lying was her second nature.
"Babe why don't you blow them off and hang with us" kelce said placing his arm around her then on her hip pulling her in closer. Gigi immediately felt uncomfortable and want to get out of there as soon as possible. She looked at the door expecting to see her friends but they had vanished.
"I wish I could really." She lied trying to move away. "But they are on the way but it's okay we are going sit on table behind you so I won't be far." She smiled politely. But the boys started a new conversation acting like she was only there to be arm candy.

Outside was a whole different story. Kie was keeping her eyes on Gigi worried of her best friend. Kooks could change there emotion from calm to violent in seconds. She walked as rafe left the tables and now Gigi sat down but after they she stop looking.

Rafe had grabbed jj by the back of his shirt. The group know had all attention on rafe.
"Good distraction guys really impressed" rafe laughed walked into jj struggle
"Leave rafe" kie told him moving forward passed the wall the two boys had put up in front of her.
"Your plan really wouldn't have work anyway and we saw your wreck pull up before Gigi even walked in." Rafe said looking at the van the back at the group.
"Rafe let go" kie said looking at his eyes .
"Why. What do I get" rafe said smiling as kelce and topper came into view. Gigi struggling in kelce's grip.
"What do you want rafe" pope asked looked at jj trying to signal him something.
"Kie" Gigi said making very one look at her.
"What did I say about talking" kelce said raising his voice at her. Jj suddenly felt that need to protect her again knowing it would hurt her to have someone raise their voice at her. Jj suddenly jabbed his elbow back hitting rafe in the stomach. Scrambling out of his death grip.
The group reformed hiding jj behind them.
Rafe began to laugh. Holding his stomach.
"Dude chill" rafe said in his low tone.
Kelce suddenly though Gigi to the ground grabbing his foot.
"Bitch" kelce shouted at her.
Gigi was quicker to react. Kicking his over leg that was the only think keeping his stable. She was up by the time kelce had fallen rafe laughed at his friend stupidity while topper helped. Gigi had run off. Kie pushing the boys to follow Gigi to the van.
John b started the van pope in the passenger seat. Gigi was in the back first then followed by pope.
"Jj hurry up" pope called jj.
"See you next time you dirty pouges" rafe yelled at the group
"By you psychopath" jj yelled as the van began moving. John b pressed the horn tell jj to get in or he would be left the van started off and jj soon ran after it jumping in.

 John b pressed the horn tell jj to get in or he would be left the van started off and jj soon ran after it jumping in

981 words