Chapter 1

Y/N POV

It was a sunny day, I just had transferred to a town called Riverdale for a fresh, raw, start. I had moved alone, my father passed when I was just about 11 years old, and my mother and I aren't on speaking terms. She stopped speaking to me when I told her that I am into women. And all my siblings live in Texas, so I was alone.

Plus my mother hated me enough cause I was born with a dick. It's called Intersex. She wanted me to cut it off but I said no multiple times.

The first place I saw was a place called "Pops Choc'lit Shop". I drove into the parking lot, parked, and stepped in. As I stepped in, the location gave me a vibe, an early 50s vibe, a big, jolly man came up to me.

The man seemed to be the owner of the diner. He handed me a very friendly, warm "Welcome" and handed me a menu the man also told me to take a seat. I went to take a seat at a booth, it was the very last booth at the far left of the diner. A server came to my booth and took my order.

And soon after, I got a burger, and fries, and along aside with it was a chocolate milkshake. I was enjoying my food, I saw a scarlet, red,1967 Chevrolet Chevelle pull up into the parking lot. I didn't pay attention to who came out of the car, I didn't look up until the door opened and the first thing I saw, was a girl, about my age. She had bright ginger hair, red lipstick, and a nice red blouse. She was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life.

She was with another girl, I think that was her friend. As they were looking for a place to sit, we shared eye contact for a split second. I glanced away, and they sat at the other side of the diner, I know we only shared eye contact for a split second, but I swear, I felt something. Something strange, something I never felt before, but I knew I wouldn't have the courage to go up to her.

So I finished my meal, paid for the food, and exited the building. I jumped on my motorcycle and drove to the closest hotel. On the route there, I couldn't quit thinking about the girl at the diner. I kept desiring to feel that abnormal feeling, I felt when I looked into her eyes.

I soon forgot about it when I got to the hotel, since I had just transferred to Riverdale, I had no home to live in. So I chose to stay at the hotel until I find a home to live in, a week at most, then the plan was to move in with a potential roommate. I bought a room and carried my belongings to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I took a short shower, dried my hair, got ready, and headed out. Before school begins next week, I needed to get a look around town, so I drove around on my motorcycle. As I drove around, I got deeper into the town, it got dimmer and grungier. I soon stopped at a building labelled the ''White Wyrm", I parked and entered the building.

When I entered, the first thing I saw were colourful lights, and a couple of people with black, leather jackets, that had serpents on them. Underneath the serpents, the black leather jacket was marked "Southside Serpents'' on the back of the leather jacket. "So I guess this is a place where biker gangs hang out," I thought. I went up to the bar with a girl bartending behind it.

She had a black tank top on, a black headband on, dark skin, and she had pink hair. She was pretty cute, I sat down at the bar and she asked me if I wanted anything to drink, I answered the girl, "Just water." I said. And she grabbed a clear glass and filled it with water, and she handed the glass to me. "Thanks," I said. "No problem, are you new around town? I have never seen you before."

She asked, looking into my eyes. I answered, " Yes, I am. I just arrived here today. Im gonna Riverdale High, will you?" The pink hair girl answered, "No I go to a school called Southside High, Riverdale High is for the people who live on the Northside." I asked the girl, "Why can't people who live here go to Riverdale High if they want to?"

She responded, "Because the Northside people won't accept people who live on the Southside, plus, us Southsiders don't like the snotty Northsiders. They think were just drug dealers and are the issue to the town." I replied 'Well I don't think that's true I think you look nice! What's your name may I ask?"

Then the pink-haired girl replied, "Antoinette Topaz You can call me Toni." I smiled, "Nice to meet you, Toni." She smiled at me, "What's yours?" I looked up from my drink to look at her, "Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N."

We talked for a few hours until I had to leave cause it was getting late. I and Toni said goodbye and I drove to the resort I was staying at. It was around 9:30 at night, and as soon as I lay down on my bed about to go to sleep I got a text.

It was from a random number, at first I thought it was Toni but then I learned I never gave her my number. I checked the text and it said, "Hey sorry to text late but I'm Cheryl Blossom and will be giving you the tour I was thinking we could meet at school tomorrow. Let me know what works for you."

I quickly replied, "No it's fine, tomorrow will work for me. What time we should meet?" A few minutes passed by, then Cheryl replied. "Great then tomorrow! We can meet around say noon?" I replied "Yea sounds great! See you tomorrow." As soon as I sent the last text I went to bed. 

Hey guys! This is my first story! I hope you like it! What will happen the next day for Y/N? Make sure to comment, I like reading them lol.