Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Cheryl has been acting weird since we arrived at school, she started zoning out a lot while biting her lip. I wonder what she was thinking about. Someone else? It's not my problem if she likes someone else. She can like anyone she wants. I am not jealous. Maybe.

I got my locker number and schedule I almost have all my classes with Cheryl, except math and history. Which is okay, Cheryl continued the school tour and came to a stop at the gym. "And this is the school gym, we hold cheerleading practice here the Vixens I am the captain obvi. You should join we need someone like you on our team." Cheryl told me as we stood in the middle of the gym.

To be honest, I don't like cheerleading, I hate wearing skirts. I would burn them. But then thinking since Cheryl is on the team, I guess I could try it. I used to dance when I was younger, so I could show off in front of Cheryl. What? I am not one to normally show off but it's Cheryl motherfucking Blossom. I have to show off, who wouldn't?

"Sure I guess I could do it, I used to dance when I was smaller but I guess I'm alright," I said like it was nothing. Cheryl lifted an eyebrow, "Oh really? Well since we're here already, why don't you show me what you got maybe I could let you on the team." She said with her classic smirk.

To be honest, I was kinda scared. What if I messed up? Well, I have to try. "You got yourself a deal, Blossom," I said, smirking back at her. I pulled out my phone and turned on the music of my choosing.

Cheryl POV

Okay, now I am gonna faint. Who knew that Y/N Y/L/N can dance?!?!! The way her body moves along with the music. I bet she's doing it on purpose. But oh my god her body is so hot.

The music stopped and Y/N got up panting, "So, how did I do?"

I was too shocked to speak, she said she was alright at dancing but that was, "Amazing," She smirked at me and walked up to me. She leaned in really close to my face as if she was going to kiss me.

"Did you like what you saw?" She said in a sexy, low voice. I felt a puddle between my legs, I was so invested in her eyes and how close she was that I couldn't speak. I could feel her hot breath against me. I couldn't do anything but nod.

She smirks at me and softly pushes me against the wall, still extremely close to my face. I want her to kiss me already. "I would love to see you dance." She whispers in my ear, what got her so confident? I gulped, "Maybe during practice, but don't get distracted. By me." I teased.

She laughs, "Maybe, but I'll try not to." She looks into my eyes and says, "You're so beautiful."

When she said that, I felt my face heat up. I was gonna cover my face but I stopped remembering what Y/N made me promise. So I stopped. Y/N started kissing my neck, I started breathing heavily when she started giving me a hickey I let out a quiet moan.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath cause I knew she heard that. I felt her lips form into a smirk on my neck. Looked right into my eyes, and just as I thought she was gonna kiss me she stepped back. "What the fuck?" I whined, I wanted to feel her soft lips. She didn't say anything just smirked at me.

"See you at school, Blossom." And with that, she walked away. Leaving me there in the gym by myself. I was kinda pissed, this girl turned me on and left me to take care of myself. But, I picked up my stuff and left school. On the way, home I was getting needier and needier.

I finally arrived home and rushed upstairs, not caring if anyone was home. It wasn't my fault anyway. I laid down on my bed and slowly entered my pants. Going past my red lace underwear. Which was soaked.

I entered myself entering one finger and started pumping. And thinking about a certain someone. "Oh fuck Y/N."

Y/N POV

It was hilarious to see Cheryl so needy. I just wanted to tease her a little bit. I drove to the hotel and watched tv. I knew what Cheryl was gonna do as soon as she gets home.

I waited a bit just in case she wasn't home yet. Then I called her smirking to myself. It took her a bit to answer but soon enough, I heard her breathing heavily on the phone.

"Hey Blossom what are you doing?" I smirked to myself. It took her a second to answer, I knew she was trying not to moan. "I uh- no-nothing, j-just laying in bed. Ugh, you?" I quietly laughed to myself. "Is Cheryl Blossom masturbating while she's on the phone?"

I heard her gasp quietly, I could tell she was close. I felt my lower region growing hard. I could tell she was suppressing her moans.

"Moan for me baby, I want to hear your pretty moans." By this time I'm also working on myself. Imagining Cheryl riding my dick. "Fuck Cher." I cursed while breathing heavily. I heard her moans getting louder and louder. "Oh- oh god, your so hot." She moaned.

She started to call me on facetime, I used my free hand to answer. I saw her covered in her cum. Still pumping into herself. "Whos masturbating on the phone now?" She laughed breathlessly. "It's not my fault, oh god your so hot." I started stroking faster.

"Look at me baby, look at my wet pussy. Mmmm god I'm so wet for you. Daddy." I looked at my phone she was right it was dripping wet. Shit. And right away my thick ropes were shooting out. Now it was my turn to be covered in my cum.

It took us a minute to catch our breaths. Still on facetime. "Well, that was" I started, "Hot." Cheryl finished for me. I smiled, "Yeah, it was." I chuckled breathlessly, "I wish you were here though." Cheryl pouted, "I rolled my eyes playfully, "I know I know, I'm amazing, but yeah I wish I were there too." Cheryl sighs, then her lips form into a smirk.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm sweating. Damn it, it was a dream.

I must've fallen asleep before calling Cheryl.