Chapter 5

⚠️SMUT!!!⚠️

I was surprised when I felt her kiss back. The kiss was filled with lust and something else I couldn't describe., I tapped Toni's thighs as a sign to jump she did, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I held her up by her ass.

Without breaking the kiss, I walked into my bedroom and placed Toni on my bed. "Are you sure about this?" Toni pulls back and looks up at me. I nod, "Yes, I'm sure, I just need to take my mind off things." She nods. The clothes were taken off quickly. We were both wearing our undergarments.

I climbed on top of her and started to kiss her neck. "Fuck, Y/N." I marked her neck and collarbone. I slowly unclipped her bra and threw it across the room. I played with her nipples as I swirled my tongue around them. "Y/N baby stops teasing, please. I need you." Toni moans.

Toni reaches her hands on my back and unclips my bra as well. I decided to stop teasing the girl. So I went down to her thighs leaving hickeys on the way. I finally reached her drenching wet pussy.

I looked up at Toni for permission, she nodded her head yes. "Please Daddy, Im so wet for you and I've been a good girl, please Daddy," I smirked at her pleading, I love this sight of her.

"Well, since you have been such a good girl and asked nicely." I pushed her panties to the side to see a pink, wet, dripping pussy waiting to be pleasured. I press my slender fingers between her wet folds. Making a sound when I separate my finger away from her pussy.

Hearing the smaller girl moan beneath me. I put my fingers into my mouth and moan at the taste of her, she tastes sweet but tangy too, it's a perfect combination. I took off her panties and throw them somewhere unknown in the room.

I reach into my nightstand drawer and take out fluffy handcuffs. I cuff both of Toni's hands onto the bed. I take off my boxers and throw them across the room. I take a condom and was about to rip them open when Toni spoke up.

"We don't need condoms I'm on birth control." I smile, "Such a good girl aren't you baby?" She nods. I put back the condom away.

I line up my length in front of Toni's entrance. "Let me know if it hurts okay? I'll stop anytime." She nods her head. "Words baby," I stroke her bottom lip with my thumb. "Yes Daddy, I will." I smile and then kiss her.

I penetrate her gradually, thinking to myself, "She is so tight! This is the tightest vagina I have ever experienced!" As Toni's moans grow louder, I continue to push until my entire 12-inch length is inside her. I give her time to adjust to my size before beginning to slowly thrust into the smaller girl.

"Ah, f-fuck you're s-so big ah, faster!" With that, I start thrusting faster. I held onto Toni's hips as she tells me to go faster and faster. With each thrust the bed moves, I swear, I think it's making a hole in the wall. You can hear the skin slapping with every thrust I make, I love that sound.

Toni's eyes roll to the back of her head, and her mouth is wide open. The sight was beautiful cause I was the one to make her look like that. "FUCK IMA CUM DADDY, DONT STOP DONT STOP UGHH!" I feel her nails scratch down my back.

I feel her wet walls tighten around me. "Fucking Hell it gets tighter?!??!" I thought, surprised. "Shit cum for Daddy baby." I moan, As soon as I said that she came, I came right after her. Our cum was dripping out of her.

Toni changed positions so that she was now sitting on top, and then got up. As this happened, our bodies disconnected with a hiss of displeasure. Toni, hair was messed up, lip gloss smeared on her face, and sweat across her body made her skin glow, fuck, I grew hard again at the sight. She smiled at me as my length went up.

She delicately licked our mixed cum from my shaft. Despite my making an effort to muffle my responses, I couldn't help but vocalize my pleasure. She proceeded to insert me into her mouth, followed by small gags.

Toni started to bop her head up and down. Still, small gags are following. She shared eye contact with me as she sucked me off. The next thing I knew, my hands are in her hair and I'm fucking her mouth.

Toni tapps my thigh whenever she needs to breathe. "Mmm baby you suck Daddy's cock so good. Ugh yess." I moan out. Then I came into the mouth of the brunette. She cleaned it all up like the good girl that she was.

Toni lays down next to me, out of breath. "Damn, that was the best sex I've ever had." I thought, well I guess I said it out loud cause Toni said, "Me too." I smiled.

End of Smut 💕

Toni turns to me with her breasts in full view. I tried not to look as much but then Toni noticed cause she smirked. "Who knew that out of anyone the two of us would have sex," Toni said as she pointed to me than her. I chuckled, "Yeah who knew?"

Then my ace frowns at the thought of what happened with Cheryl. Toni noticed my mood change, "Hey what's wrong? You okay?" I shook my head, "Just Cheryl, still upset about what happened. What's gonna happen when she comes back from Italy? Will it be awkward? What if she doesn't want-" I was stopped from my babbling when Toni kissed me.

I moan into the kiss. Her tongue licks my bottom lip and asks for entrance. I gladly accept. Toni pulls away and cups my right cheek.

"Y/N you don't need her okay? It doesn't matter anymore okay? You are an amazing person Y/N, if she doesn't see that then fuck her. Sorry but it's true." I chuckle, "Thanks T." We make out for a few minutes then we stayed in bed the entire day and await the next morning.

I wake up to Toni pepping my face with kisses, I laugh "Mmm Toni why I wanna sleep." She giggles, "Good morning!'' She sang. I cover my face with the blanket only for Toni to crawl underneath it and cuddle me.

"Hi there," she says cutely "Hi, who are you and why are you in my bed?" I joke, she didn't say anything and just kisses my lips. I kissed back. I felt her lick my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gladly accept it.

We only stopped kissing when Toni pulled away to say something. "Y/N, I need to tell you something." I put a piece of her hair behind her ear, "What is it Toni?" She sighs, "I know you still love Cheryl but um, I-I think I love you. You don't have to love me back but I just wanted to say it."

I didn't say anything but I just kissed her. Toni smiled into the kiss then we start making out again. I crawl on top of her, my tip going between Toni's folds making her moan into my mouth.

I was about to push into her only to stop at a doorbell ringing. I groan, "Ah perfect timing. I'll get it. Get dressed alright?" Toni nods. I get up quickly and put on shorts and a big t-shirt.

"Y/N?" I stop at my door frame and turn around to Toni in my clothes. I smile at the sight. "Yeah T?" Toni bites her lip, walks up to me and pecks my lips, "This was nice, but uh think about what I said." I nod in agreement and open the front door.

My eyes widen, "Cheryl? What are you doing here?''