Chapter 12

A/N- Bitch no one is answering my stupid announcements😭😭 Now idk what to write just tell me what you want to happen next and ill write it 

this is a short one sorry 640 words........

Toni POV

The Next Morning

I wake up with a huge headache, I look around and I groan. Sweets probably called Y/N and Cheryl to pick me up. Which was weird I thought they all hated each other?

I went to the bathroom and threw up, God I hate hangovers. What even happened last night? I only remember some woman I was with and Sweets carrying me and Y/N. That's all I can remember really.

As I went back to bed, I see water and some Advil on the nightstand, I take them and walk back to the bathroom checking my phone.

I brush my teeth and change into clean clothes. As I walk down the stairs, I detect the smell of pancakes and the sound of music and laughing. I reach the end of the stairs and see Y/N and Cheryl.

"Damn, this is going to be awkward," I thought, they see me approaching them and smile at me. I smile back at them, still a little nervous.

Although, Cheryl doesn't meet my eyes and continues flipping the pancake. Which makes me frown, I knew the reason why she won't look at me, I slapped her the other day. I can still see a tinted red on her right cheek. A really light hand mark on her face. "Shit Toni why?"

I don't know why I did it, and I hate myself for laying a finger on her. I need some serious apologizing to do. To Y/N and Cheryl both.

"Hey T, how did you sleep?" Y/N asks me, I can hear the awkwardness in her voice as she tries to lighten the mood. "I slept okay, other than the hangover I have right now." I smile a little.

I just want to kiss those lips. Y/N gave me a plate as I sat down on the chair. They made Pancakes and eggs. I pushed it back making Y/N confused. "What's wrong? You usually have a bigger appetite than Jug,"

Y/N chuckles softly, I smile slightly at her, then look at Cheryl who is still not meeting my eyes. I sigh heavily, "I just wanted to say sorry,"

Then Cheryl finally looks up at me with curious eyes, "Toni-" Y/N began but I stopped her, raising my hand. I let out a shaky breath before continuing. "I've been such a bitch to you both yesterday,"

I look at Cheryl then Y/N, "I slapped someone I love, I hurt you both. I left the park not looking back twice. I know the guys were jealous and it's their fault too, but it was mostly mine. I love both of you. I don't know what happened to me but I am truly sorry I promised I'd be better but I broke that promise," I paused tears streaming down my face.

I couldn't continue, I just broke down. Sobbing into my hands, I felt two pairs of warm arms wrap around me, comforting me. I didn't deserve this comfort, but I let them hug me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

A/N-Hey, I know it's a bit dramatic but I'm no expert!

Y/N whispers, "It's okay, it's okay. We're here to help you.". As I calmed down, they continued to hug me. I was looking down at them when they let go once they realized I wasn't crying then they looked down at me with teary eyes. Heh, down 😭😂

"T.T. it's okay we forgive you but we should apologize too," Cheryl says, Y/N nods, agreeing she was about to dry her tears before I cup her cheeks with both of my hands and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

I move my right hand and cup Cheryl's cheek wiping her tears with my thumb.