Chapter 9

Toni POV

I woke up the next morning to my sore body and the sun shining on my face, last night was better than I thought I think I learned my lesson.

last night.......

Cheryl and Y/N took me to my room and gave me a stern lecture on why their rules were there for a reason. I knew better, but here I was again. I gave in and apologized, accepting my punishment.

Cheryl went first. She took a wooden paddle off the wall and told me to bend over. She then proceeded to spank me, not too hard, but enough to make it sting.

All the while, she talked to me, explaining why I deserved the punishment and why it's important to stay safe and follow the rules. After a few minutes, Cheryl was done and it was Y/N's turn. She had a belt this time, and she took it off and started to give me a few swats.

She spoke to me with an emotional voice instead of the strict one Cheryl used. She told me that she and Cheryl only wanted to keep me safe and that the rules were in place for a reason.

There were times when I felt like he was more disappointed in me than angry, and she made sure to tell me that she loved me.

After it was all over, Cheryl and Y/N hugged me and reminded me of the rules before letting me go. They also told me to take a hot shower and get some rest, and that we would have a long talk later.

As I lay in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, I had learned my lesson. I still wasn't comfortable with the idea of being spanked, but I knew that Cheryl and Y/N only wanted what was best for me.

Present...

I got up and went to the bathroom, did my routine and got dressed into some sweats and Y/N's oversized shirt. I walk into the kitchen to see my two beautiful girlfriends making breakfast.

"Hey baby," They both said when they heard me come in. I smile at their cuteness and each kissed them. "What are you making?" I ask.

"We're making pancakes with some bacon," Y/N says flipping a pancake. "Go sit down and eat my love there's a few that are ready for you."

Cheryl says setting up the table. I nod and sit down on the chair.

Before I could sit down Cheryl pulled it out for me and I sat on it and she pushed it in. "Thanks, Cher," I kissed her as a thank you.

"Hey, what about me!?" Y/N pouted, "I made breakfast," I chuckle at her childless "Come here, you big baby." She leans in and we kiss.

We all sit down and eat our food, since the girls made breakfast, I washed the dishes. Even they protested that I shouldn't.

 "So what do you want to do today?" I ask, sitting on the couch next to them.

Y/N shrugged, "I don't know. I don't feel like going out tho." I shake my head and look at Cheryl with a knowing look. "You never feel like going out, you are the biggest introvert I've ever met. I nod my head.

Y/N laughed, "And I have no shame," after an hour of us talking and being like a cute cringy couple in those romantic movies, we decided to go to the fair that just opened a few weeks ago.

Today it opens around 1:30 and right now it's 11:32, so we had enough time to get ready. We got up and started to choose some outfits to wear.

Of course, it takes Cheryl forever to pick an outfit, me and Y/N are already dressed and Cheryl doesn't even have her hair or makeup done!

As me and Y/N and laying down on the bed waiting for Cheryl we went on our phones to pass the time. "Hey babe? Do you want to invite Betty and Veronica to come with us?" Y/N asks not looking away from her phone.

I shrug, "Yeah sure, as long as we can invite Sweets and Fangs," Y/N agrees and gets up to tell Cheryl, I overhear Cheryl agreeing and saying shell only take five more minutes and wait for her in the car.

We got up and put on our shoes, we walk to the car and we get in. "We're gonna pick up Bee and Vee Sweet Pea and Fangs said they will meet us there," Y/N says starting the engine. "Okay, babe."

I said pecking her lips, a few minutes later, Cheryl walks down the stairs and hopped in the back of the car, "Okay let's go!" Y/N starts driving and we are soon at Veronica's house. Betty is there too since they were hanging out together before we invited them.

Cheryl texts them that we're here and a minute later they come out of the Pembrooke and hop in the back seat next to Cheryl.

"Hey Love birds, where are Sweet Pea and Fangs?" Veronica asks while Y/N is driving. "Well, they said they would meet us at the fair, plus where in this car there is space for two big men?" I laugh.

Veronica shrugs, Y/N rolls her eyes, "Correction, they are not men they are boys." I giggle at her sentence, the rest of the ride we are all laughing and jamming to music until we arrive at the fair.

We all get out and walk toward the ticket booth. In the distance, I see Sweet Pea and Fangs in the Roller Coaster line. Like the big scary one. 

They see us once we bought our wristbands and wave us over, Y/N and Cheryl holding my hands. I blush at this, I blush at everything they do.

complaining. I don't know why it just happens, but I'm not complaining. We walk over to them as the line got shorter. "Yeah! Finally, come on Tiny let's go on this ride!" Fangs said excitedly.

I shake my head in fear, "Hell no! Look at that! I would be too small for this ride and I could die!" Sweets roll his eyes. "Come on Tiny since when is the last time you had fun?" he groans.

"Look if she doesn't want to go she doesn't want to go." Y/N and Cheryl say defending me, Cheryl being the more aggressive one, she doesn't like how I hang out with them. But they are like my brothers so I hung out with them.

"Baby's it's okay, Don't be rude." I gave a sorry look to Sweets and Fangs. "Guys you figure this out, me and Bee are going to some games," Ronnie says awkwardly and she and Betty walk off while Sweets and Fangs are fighting with my girlfriends about that I have rights and stuff.

While I was zoned out, I felt someone let go of my hand and I finally snapped out of it when I heard a punch and someone fall to the ground.  

Shit.......