Chapter 8

Tonis POV (Finally)

I don't have one girlfriend but two! I'm so lucky to have Y/N and Cheryl, I love Y/N, but right now I don't know how I feel about Cheryl I see all three of us in the future together, married and having babies- wait we just started dating and I'm already thinking about marriage and babies.

Come on, Toni! Spring break is now over, the whole week we were um you know. Im in English with Y/N and Cheryl is in Art. All three of us have class together in Science. I was writing when I felt a hand going up my thigh, I turn my head to see Y/N smirking.

I have a skirt so she could easily go under my skirt. I felt goosebumps on my body as her hand roamed my leg. "Y/N, I'm writing, please don't tease me," I whisper lowly. Y/N just smiled. Her hand went under my skirt and touched my soaking underwear. "So wet aren't you baby?"

Y/N whispers in my ear, I shiver at her hot breath hitting my neck. I gulp and nod slowly, Y/N smiles and texts someone on her phone. She raises her hand, "Can me and Toni go to the bathroom? Toni isn't feeling very well."

The teacher sighs and then nods. Y/N grabs my hand while I was still confused, she drags me to the bathroom and I see Cheryl standing there.

By then, I knew what they were gonna do. "Hey, baby, what's up? Not that I'm complaining seeing you two." Cheryl laughs. Y/N drags me and Cheryl to the bathroom and pins me to the wall. I softly moan at this.

"Cheryl baby T.T. is horny and I think we should help her with the problem," I roll my eyes "Snitch," I whisper so they couldn't hear me,

Cheryl smirks, she grabs my neck and squeezes it. I moan out accidentally, Cheryl and Y/N smirk at me. "What was that baby?"

"Fuck," I moan quietly, Cheryl squeezes my neck tighter when I didn't answer. "Again what did you say, T.T.?" Cheryl asks in a warning tone, "Fuck me," I lied, I didn't need to get spanked in a girl's bathroom!

Well, they seem to buy it, but I knew sooner or later it would slip out and I would get in trouble. For disobeying any type of our rules, we get spanked 30 times, not just me, it applies to all of us.

"Will you be a good girl for us T.T.?" Cheryl says seductively, I nod my head slightly at her words. Y/N smirks, "Good, now you gotta be quiet okay? We all know how loud you can be." my Y/H/C girlfriend says. Cheryl massages my breasts while Y/N teases me.

She had her knee between my legs pressing against my center. "Baby please," I whine. Cheryl took off my shirt and unclipped my bra.

I tried to do the same to her and Y/N but they stopped me, "No, it's about you right now." I nod my head. Making a note to myself to repay them later when we get home.

They finally strip me all the way, "Shit," I cursed when my back hit the cold tile wall. I hear my girls chuckle, "Y/N baby, I think it's your time now." Cheryl says to Y/N, I see her eyes light up. "Really?" She says.

Cheryl smiled and nodded, "Yes, baby I'll watch you two. I know you'll do well my love. Isn't that right T.T.?" Cheryl says, biting her lip. I nod.

Cheryl kisses me lovingly, I could hear Y/N groan by looking at us. I couldn't help but smirk into the kiss. Before fully pulling away, Cheryl bites my lip hard enough to draw blood from my lip, I moaned when she did.

"My loves? May I play with my pussy while I watch you?" Cheryl asks me and Y/N, who was smirking widely. I look into Y/Ns eyes to see what would her answer be.

"Correction, It's OUR pussy but yes you can Cher." Y/N approves, and I nod. Cheryl leaned her back on the cold tile wall next to me. I guess she wanted a good view of the action.

Y/N doesn't take off her shirt but she unbuckles her pants and her cock springs out hitting my stomach. I moan at this, a little too loud cause Y/N quickly covered my mouth.

"Toni, what did we tell you?" she uncovers my mouth, "To be quiet, not make a lot of noise," I mumble. "Yeah, now let's keep it that way unless you want to wait until we get home." I shake my head no.

"Okay then," Y/N starts to kiss my neck, leaving hickeys. I hear Cheryl moaning, which means she's starting to play with herself.

I focused on Y/N I didn't realize when she lined up her head next to my entrance. Until she slowly started to push into me, I bit my lip to stop a moan from coming out.

Once she was finally in all the way, she started to thrust slowly into me, "Ah yes, baby like that oh yes your so big mmh-" I moan softly, Y/N makes sure that Cheryl sees the action as Y/Ns dick disappears to me.

As she thrusts faster, I hold onto Cheryl's free hand, we hear the door open which alarms me, but Y/N keeps moving, going faster. We hear a group of girls talking loudly.

I thought she would stop so we wouldn't get caught, but instead, she goes FASTER and covers my mouth. She doesn't go too fast so they couldn't hear the skin slapping, Cheryl keeps fingering herself without making a sound, somehow.

Y/N thrusts back and forth pulling out almost all the way just her head is still inside of me, then pushes in. All in a quick motion, she's so sexy.

"God baby I'm gonna cum," Cheryl whispers in my ear nibbling on it a little. I moan softly at this into Y/Ns hand. I could hear the group of girls disappearing out of the bathroom, their voices fading. Finally.

Y/N uncovers my mouth and goes faster so you can hear the skin slapping once again. "Fuck Y/N ima cum, ugh." I moan out. I would scream but I was told to keep quiet. "Cum for me baby,"

"Cher you close? ugh yes Toni mmm," Cheryl nods her head confirming that she's close, still gripping my hand firmly. "Cum for me girls,"

"UGH yes, baby you are so tight," Y/N pounds into me faster, "Daddy Im cuming! Ugh YES, you are so hot YES!" Cheryl almost screams.

Cheryl grabs my hand to where her center is and I feel a warm liquid dripping onto my hand. I look over at her and she licks my hand clean.

Moaning at the sight and almost screams when I came, hard. Not long after Y/N shoots her load inside of me, painting my walls with her cum.

"Fuck you fill me up so good Daddy," I smirk, as soon as we get dressed, the bell rings meaning the school is over. We rushed to our classes without the teacher noticing and rush out of the building.

We get into Y/Ns car and drive to Pops, we sit in our usual booth Y/N sitting across me and Cheryl. We order our food and start talking.

"Excited for summer? I can't wait to go camping!" Y/N says, Cheryl rolls her eyes, "Yes to summer but no to camping, you know how much I hate it!" The waiter brings us our food and we continued talking.

"Well, I'm excited for both!" I say, Y/N smiling at me and Cheryl glaring at me. We laughed and talked until sunset when the waiter brought us our check, we had a small fight about who pays, and of course, Y/N won.

We drive to our apartment and before I went to the bathroom, Cheryl and Y/N stop me and look at me with serious faces. Damn, I'm in big trouble it's gonna be a long night filled with spanking and punishments. Damn, it.