Chapter 2

I awoke the following morning. I got dressed and drove to Pops for breakfast.

Again, the owner of the diner welcomed me and told me to take a seat. I sat down and waited for the server to come to take my order. As I was waiting I saw the same car I saw the other day, the 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle. The ginger-haired girl I saw the day before came out of the car and entered the diner.

This time, she was alone. I looked at her, this time she sat at the booth I was seated at. I got anxious as soon as she sat down, she sat across from me.

She smiled at me and said to me, "Hey are you new in town?" I replied nervously, "Um yea just yesterday, I'm Y/N Y/L/N. What's your name?" Her eyebrows raised. " I'm Cheryl Blossom, your Y/N Y/L/N? Arent, you the girl I'm supposed to give the tour to for Riverdale High?" My eyes widened, "Yea I'm Y/N Y/L/N." I said nervously. She replied, "Wow I'm sorry, I just didn't think you would be that pretty."

I roll my eyes. "What, did you think I look like a witch or something?" I laugh. (A/N- I realized that's not that funny, it sounded good to me while I was writing this in the middle of the night lol.)She giggles and quickly covers her face. I ask "Why are you covering your face? I like your laugh." She replies, "Because when I laugh I look ugly as fuck, and I also hate my laugh."

I say, "No I like your laugh and I think your simile is gorgeous." I smile and gently move her hands from her face, and she smiles. I say, "Who told you your smile is ugly? It's beautiful." She blushes, "Thanks, um some people just told me that it looks weird and ugly." She looks down, then I say to Cheryl. "Whoever told you that they are horrible liars, you have the most stunning smile I have ever seen in my life.''

She gives me a big smile, I blush and smile at her. The server comes and takes our orders. As we waited for our food, we talked and sometimes flirted. She kept giving me this look, not with lust but with something I can't describe. It felt so good, I wanted her to look at me forever.

She said to me, "I haven't had this much fun since, ever." I replied, "Then we should hang out more" I smiled, "We could go to the carnival or something." She replies, "Yea that could be fun." She laughs and attempts to hide her face again, then I stop her. Holding her hand, she looked at her hand and then at me. I see her blush and put her hand down.

I tell her, "Don't ever do that, it doesn't matter what other people say to you. Your smile and your laugh are gorgeous." I smile at her again, "Promise me, Cher, please." At first, she hesitates, then replies "I promise Y/N."

She blushes at me. Then I say to her, "We just met and you are already blushing hard every time I call you beautiful." I laugh. She replies to me, "I'm not blushing I don't blush." I told Cheryl, "Oh really? Then if I told you that you're beautiful you won't blush?" I knew what I was doing, "No I won't blush." She told me with a confident, straight, face. "Okay then, Cheryl you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." 

I smiled 'cause I meant that. My smile grew bigger when I saw her blush again. " I told you, you blushed," I smirked at her. She gives me a shy look, I smile at her. The server came to our booth and asked if we wanted our check.

I said yes, then Cheryl went inside her purse. Before she could pay for herself I gave the server my card and told the server "It's together". Cheryl looked up confused and said, "What are you doing? No you don't have to pay for me." She started to ramble. "Cheryl, it's fine, I want to."

"Thank you." She blushes hard, and again, I smile at her. The server hands me my card and we both walk out of the diner. After a few moments, I told Cheryl, "Since we already met, we should head to school. You can give me that tour. Does that work for you?" She looked at her phone, then told me, "Yea, that works for me."

I smile at her, she smiles back. I thought, "Damn, this girl's smile is everything to me." Then I realized I was staring at her, and she was staring at me. She was about to lean in to kiss me and I quickly looked away and blushed, and so did she. "I guess we should meet up at school right?" I laugh nervously. "Um, yea well meet up at school, just follow me on your bike okay?"

She said in a painful voice, I can hear it in her voice she said it awkwardly and shyly and with a little bit of hurt. I felt bad, looking back at that moment. I didn't know what she wanted to do, kiss me?

No that's what she did not want to do at all, I think. We both hopped in our vehicles and Cheryl drove in the direction of the school. I followed her.

Cheryl POV

We're on the way to Riverdale High and I never felt so embarrassed in my life. I'm Cheryl Blossom I'm not supposed to be embarrassed. Shit, I didn't know if Y.N wanted to kiss me? I don't know, although when she pulled away it kind of hurt a little bit. I like her, a lot. I know we just met but Y/N is something special.

The way she calls me beautiful when she smiles. And ugh that body, the things I would want her to do to me. If I told anyone I swear, they would send me to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy right away.

I stopped my daydreaming when we arrived at the school parking lot, with Y/N's loud motorcycle following me. We both parked before I could open my car door, Y/N runs up to my car and opens it for me. She hands her hand out and I gladly accept it. "You didn't have to do that you know." She laughs, "A thank you would have been nice but okay." I roll my eyes at her. ''Thank you"

She smiles and laughs, "You're so very welcome my princess." I roll my eyes again at her stupidly beautiful smile. "Let's go, you dork.'' We make our way to the building and before I open the door she opens it for me.

All I could say was, "Thank you." Then I kiss her cheek. She smiles and her cheeks turn to a bright red colour. She turned away from me but it was too late. We walked through the building as I was showing her the rooms. We entered the office and Mr. Weatherbee was sitting there.

When he heard us come in, he looked up and smiled. "Hello Miss Blossom" He looked at Y/N, "Hi, you must be Y/N Y/L/N, the new student in our school." Y/N smiles and shakes his hand "Yes, I am." Mr. Weatherbee smiled, "We can't wait for you to start this school year. I must say, you're grades are outstanding! If I may ask, you could be at a more advanced school, so why choose this school?"

Y/N looked at me then back a Mr. Weatherbee, I wanted to know as well I was curious, "Yes I know I could, but people at fancier schools are snobs. Plus, I don't like uniforms, but I'm gonna get into a really good college so I could be a lawyer."

My eyes widen at the last part, she wants to be a lawyer?!? Damn, imagine her body in a lawyer's suit. I would faint. I'm getting wet from thinking about it. It would be pretty hot if she was a police officer so she could cuff me cause I have been a bad girl-

I snapped out of my daydreaming once again to Y/N's hand waving over my face. I blinked a couple of times, realizing when I zoned out I was biting my lip so hard that it was starting to bleed. I can't be falling for this girl, can I?