Chapter 6

My eyes widen, "Cheryl? What are you doing here?'' Cheryl is standing in front of me with a bouquet and my favorite candy, Y/F/C (Your Favorite Candy) "I'm sorry I didn't say it back over the phone, but I figured it's better to say it in person that over the phone. If you ever thought I didn't love you back, you're wrong. I fell in love with you when I first saw you, your warm smile. Your laugh, I love how you care about others, the way you love your friends. And the way you love me."

By now we were both crying. Cheryl steps forward, "I love you too Y/N." Then the moment I'd wanted since I'd heard her name. It happened Cheryl Blossom kissed me. It felt like fireworks, I wrapped my hands around her waist. As she put her tongue in my mouth, we heard someone clearing their throat.

We broke apart and see Toni standing there in an awkward position. I look into Toni's eyes filled with sadness and hurt. "Um, it looks like you guys made up huh?" Toni says with a fake smile. "Shit, I have to fix this," Cheryl smiles and nods.

"Yeah, I'm so happy she finally confessed her feelings for me." Cheryl hands me the flowers and candy. She takes her luggage and walks to my room. Leaving me and Toni there alone. "Y/N I love you also, what are we gonna do?"

I sigh, "D-do you love me too?" I look down at my feet, "Yes, but I also love Cheryl too." A tear escapes my eye. "Well, what are we gonna do?" Toni says her voice breaking.

"Toni, I'm sorry. I didn't know that Cheryl was going to be here. Look I promise you, we will both figure this out okay?" Toni sniffles, and nods. I open my arms to her and the tiny girl hugs me tightly.

"It's going to be okay my little nugget," I whisper to her.

Cheryl's POV

I am so happy that I and Y/N finally confessed our feelings for each other. I have felt this way about her for so long. She's so perfect, I have the plan to make her officially mine.

As I await my beau in her room, I notice black lace panties near her closet door. I thought it was weird since Y/N doesn't wear panties, she wears boxers. But I guess since Toni and Y/N are roommates, probably their laundry was messed up or something. So I brushed it off.

My beautiful baby came into the room, smiled at me and sat down next to me. "Hey" she smiled at me with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes. I smiled back. I kissed her lips softly.

She kissed me back which made me smile. She pulled away. I whined, "You know I'd love to kiss your lips, not your teeth." She laughed. God, that laugh. It's doing things to me.

"Sorry, you just make me happy." I chuckle. "Damn it, why do I have to be all mushy around her?" Y/N smirks at me. "Oh really? It's nice to know I affect you." She's such a tease.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever" I tried to give her attitude but I just smile. "Your beautiful you know that?" I blush, Damn it not again. Before I could reply Y/N pinned me down on the bed.

I moan softly at the contact. She starts kissing my neck. "Mmmm Y/N." I pull at the hem of her shirt. She stops me. I look at her confused. "I forgot, I promised I was gonna make Toni french toast. And she is not in the best mood right now so I'd thought this would cheer her up.''

I groan but I got up cause it's Y/N's best friend and I know she cares about her who am I to tell her to not care about her friends? That's one of the many many things I love about her.

We walk into the kitchen, well I walked into the kitchen. Y/N went to go comfort, Toni. Y/N told me to take out the things for her "French Toast" She says it's Toni's favorite thing in the world.

I thought it was sweet how she thinks about her friends. I take out ground cinnamon, bread, milk, 1 egg, and vanilla extract. Once everything is out, Y/N and Toni walk into the kitchen. Toni's eyes looked red and puffy, poor girl, "Oh, what is wrong dear T.T., are you alright?" She nods her head.