Chapter 4

A/N: This one is a long one 2,666 words I hope you like it! Btw its Y/N's POV this entire chapter. 

Y/N POV

A few weeks later, I became good friends with Cheryl. I gathered some other friends too. A very gay girl, I mean a man named Kevin Keller and I became best friends, other than Cheryl. I also met Cheryl's cousin Betty Cooper we also became besties. Southside High closed down and some Serpents came to Riverdale High. Including Toni Topaz.

Cheryl kinda got pissed but soon warmed up to Toni, but every time I hang out with Toni Cheryl kept glaring at us every time we giggled too loud. But every night, I get dreams about Cheryl. Intense dreams.

I haven't told anyone about my dreams, not even Kevin. But Toni found out about my dreams a few days ago, but she doesn't know who I'm dreaming about. I and Toni found a place together, an apartment. Unsurprisingly, Cheryl got jealous.

I tried to confront her a few times about why she got mad. But she kept repeating it as her "period." I brushed it off.

It was winter break, and Cheryl and her family left for Italy for the entire break. I would have gone with them, but I knew I wouldn't be able to handle myself if I saw Cheryl in a bikini.

Yes, I am in love with Cheryl Blossom. Kevin knew, just Kevin. I knew if I told anyone else, someone would tell Cheryl. He kept telling me to make a move but as the nervous wreck that I am, I didn't do anything. But not without a bit of small flirting.

Cheryl knew I was an introvert, so when I told her I didn't feel like going, she quickly understood and I dropped her family off at the airport Thursday morning. She bid me goodbye and disappeared into the airport building. It was a Thursday evening, and after I dropped off Cheryl's family at the airport, I went back to sleep.

I get out of bed, head to the living room, and turn on the TV. I flip through the channels, but nothing good is on. I hate when that happens. I stare at the blank screen for a few minutes, then I get an idea.

I head to my room and get my laptop. I set it up on the coffee table and turn it on. I log in to my email and see that I have one from Cheryl. I open it and start reading.

Hey,

I hope you're doing well. I miss you. I had a dream about you last night. We were together and it was amazing. I wish you were here though.

I'll see you when we come back but winter break will end. Maybe some Pops after school? My treat. I miss you.

Your bitch, Cheryl.

I smiled and started typing a reply to Cheryl.

Hey Cher Cher!

Thanks for asking. I hope you're having fun in Italy! You can tell me about your dream when we get to Pops. ;) I miss you as well. Tell your parents and Jason Hi. See you soon. ❤️

Love, Y/N

I went to bed with a certain redhead on my mind.

"Fuck, Cher- "

Cheryl was on top of me riding my cock "Your so b-big fuck" She started rocking on me faster. I held her hips as she rode me.

"Fuck Ima cum baby." Cheryl rubbed my abs up and down as she rode me. "Me too daddy FUCK." She moaned loudly. Soon I felt her cuming hard on my dick.

Soon after I shot my thick ropes into her. Out of breath, Cheryl plopped down next to me. She looked into my eyes, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too." Cheryl just stared at me.