Chapter 13

I know its really short (390 words) but I was rushing, Im writing more atm since I have winter break for two weeks, Requests are open. Im planning to make a one shots book.

Tonis POV

I move my right hand and cup Cheryl's cheek wiping her tears with my thumb. "It's alright, everything will be okay. We're here to support you through this." As they gradually calmed down, I continued to offer a comforting embrace. Looking down at them, I noticed their tears and empathized with their emotions.

Cheryl spoke up with forgiveness and understanding, expressing the need for mutual apologies. Y/N nodded in agreement. At that moment, before they could dry their tears, I reached out and cupped Cheryl's cheeks tenderly with both hands.

With a gentle touch of my thumbs, I wiped away her tears. Then, extending my right hand towards Y/N, I mirrored the same gesture of care and wiped away their tears with my thumb.

It was an act of love and compassion to reassure them that we were all in this together. Remember that it's important to respect boundaries and only provide physical comfort if it is welcomed by the individuals involved in the situation.

  We all hugged it out and Y/N gave me the food she made and I ate. It tasted amazing, Y/N has always been a good cook in this relationship. While me and Cheryl usually burn the food we make. "Mmmm, this tastes amazing Y/N," I moan at the taste while Cheryl and Y/N chuckle at me, knowing how much I love food.

"Thank you, hun, it's just pancakes, Cheryl sit down and eat, I got your vegan pancakes on the pan." Cheryl nods and sits down next to me, kissing my cheek."

I blush at this action, we all eat our food and get in bed. It was our lazy day. We just wanted to be in each other arms and cuddle. I get in between Cheryl and Y/N, and both of them hug me, they kiss each other and I whine, wanting attention too. They chuckle and lean down to kiss my pout away.

We continue cuddling until I accidentally press my ass into Y/N's front, making her groan and feel her harden. I blush hard and look at Y/N. Cheryl didn't notice yet, but we tried to hide the fact that Y/N is hard. We didn't want to ruin the cute moment.

Cheryl would eventually notice but we tried as long as we could to act like everything is fine.