Chapter 11

We go to bed and cuddle each other, a few hours later, I wake up to red hair in my face. I move Cheryl's hair and I look around.

Cheryl was on her phone looking at pictures of me, Toni, and her eating ice cream. I took them both out on an ice cream date and Toni grabbed so many gummy worms it was hilarious.

I frown at what happened at the fair, I need to fix things with Toni as soon as possible. I love it when I'm with Cheryl but without Toni, I feel like a piece of me is missing.

Cheryl must've known I woke up, she turned her head towards me, she was crying her eyes were red and puffy, and her cheeks were still a little wet. "Baby," I say softly stroking her hair as more tears came.

She lets out a shaky breath, "We need to fix this with Toni, I miss her." I nod in agreement, "Yeah, I was just thinking about it."

I hug her tighter and whisper sweet nothings in her ear as we both silently cried. After a few minutes, we just laid there, in each other's arms until we hear a loud banging on the front door.

That made Cheryl flinch a little, I kiss her head and got up to answer the door. I open it and I see Sweet Pea and a very drunk Toni.

She stumbles onto the ground and she gets knocked out. I roll my eyes, "Really dipshit? When Toni is sober and fun you get to hang out with her but as soon she gets drunk and hard to take care of you bring her to us?"

I groan as I carry Toni onto the couch taking her out of her Serpent Jacket. Sweet Pea sighs, "Look, Y/N I'm sorry what happened earlier we were just jealous that Toni is always with you now and she barely hangs out with us now, I'm really sorry, to you and Chery both."

I look into his eyes and see nothing but guilt and honesty, I sigh looking at Toni. "It's alright Pea, what happened with her?"

He purses his lips, "After you broke up with her, she was really upset and started to break down as soon as we got to the parking lot, we calmed her down a bit and took her to the Wrym," he stops from continuing.

I stare at him, "Then what?" I asked the greasy dark-haired Serpent, good God what did she do? "She started to drink a lot and some girls were dancing with her, and she um uh slept with one of them."

He said guilty, "And you didn't stop her? Sweets, she was drunk! Who knows what could've happened to her?" I yell at him, furiously.

That's when Cheryl comes downstairs, "Y/N/N? What's going on? What is he doing here?" She says glaring at him, her face turns soft when she sees Toni passed out on the couch. "To bring Toni home." I sigh.

"And to apologize to you," Sweets says to my girlfriend, "I'm sorry how I acted earlier and we were just jealous of you two hanging out with Toni rather that her hanging out with us." Cheryl nods and smiles slightly.

"Thank you for apologizing. Now," Cheryl says walking over to Toni and stroking her left cheek. "What happened?" I sigh and look at Sweets.

"Long story short she was upset when I broke up with her and got drunk, and she had sex with a girl while drunk," I say through gritted teeth.

Cheryl looks up at with and looks between me and Sweet Pea, I can tell she was a little hurt, yet jealous at what I said. She sighs before looking back at Toni, "And why didn't you stop her Sweet?"

She says still looking at Toni while stroking her cheek. "We couldn't, you know how Toni is when she gets drunk, we tired we really tired but we couldn't too many people were around."

I nod, "Okay thanks Pea, I'll see you later," He nods and walks out the front door, I turn to the two girls and pick up Toni bridal style.

I walk up the stairs and put her in our room Cheryl follows me, talking about her makeup and shirt I put on a clean shirt and take off her bra from inside the shirt. I take off the rest of her clothes and replace them.