Chapter 1

Goku Black's POV
      It was another typical day at my house up in the mountain. Ever since Vegeta killed my family I never been the same. Bullma, Trunks and Bulla always came and visited me but I never really talked to them. I killed Vegeta but they understood why I did it.
      Every night when I close my eyes all I could picture was me with my wife and sons. I would walk up in the morning hoping they be there and it was all a bad dream. It never was.
      I stopped feeling that after a week. Then one day when Trunks was visiting me a portal opens and Trunks backs away.
      "What is that?!"
      "I don't know."
      Then I could feel myself being pulled. I tried fighting it but I wasn't strong against the portal. The moment I was sucked in and looked back all I saw was Trunks looking terrified and he yelled my name out.
      "GOKU!!!"
      I don't know how long I was falling in darkness but then I saw light and was in a world I didn't know and before I could react my head in something and I blacked out.
      Then I heard a voice. It sounded almost like Chi-chi. But she was dead.
      "Hey....Mister are you okay??"
      The voice was soothing and so worried I had to see who it was. So I slowly opened my eyes to see a girl with long very light blue hair, ruby red eyes and a horn in her head. She was close to me and her hands where hovering close to me. Like she was afraid to touch me.
      "H-hello?? Can you tell me your name and if you're okay??"
      "My name is Goku Black. And I'm fine." I said stilling up but feel some pain in the back in my head.
      "L-let me help with that." she said moving closer to me.
      "Okay...make it quick."
      She smiles and places her hands on my head and I could feel the time reversed and my head was once what it was before hitting it.
      "Thank you-"
      "Oh....Eri Aizawa. I don't live with my adoptive parents so you can stay with me until we can find your family."
      I just stare at her before looking away.
      "I don't have a family anymore. They all where killed."
      "O-oh....I'm so sorry Mr. Goku...I had no idea."
      I shrug it off and stand up. She of course stands up as well and gently touches my hand as if any small touch would hurt me. My hand jerked a bit because I never had anyone hold me hand since Chi-chi died.
      "S-sorry...I-I was gonna t-talk you t-to my apartment s-so you could r-rest." She had said a bit nervously.
      "Oh...and I thought you where taking me home for some other reason~" I said with a smirk.
      I have no idea why I was teasing her like this but she turned red and her arms moved as if she was ready to fly.
      "N-no that's not it at all!! P-plus i-i don't know y-you t-to do th-that with."
      "It's okay Eri-chan...but you can take me to your house for that rest."
      She nods and starts to walk away. I follow her and I was awe struck by this world. It was so different from mine. Everyone had strange things about them. I might have to ask Eri what this was all about.
      "Okay we're here."
      I look to see Eri standing in front of a door as she unlocks it. Once we get inside I see how small the place was.

 Once we get inside I see how small the place was

      "Wow...this place is kinda small."
      "Yeah...I live by myself so I had to get a small place." She said as she walked in.
      I follow in and take my shoes off and set them next to hers. She sat on the couch and turned the TV on. I sit next to her in silence but then she spoke.
      "Where in the world did you come from?"

Eri's POV
      I was walking home from work when the wind picked up and I look up to the sky to see a portal like thing opens and see something fall from it. It landed in the alleyway that was 5 yards from me so I run as fast as I could to what it was.
      When I got there I was taken aback. It was a very handsome man with black spikey hair that went against earth gravity.
      I walk over to him and neal down next to him and was about to touch him but hesitated. Why was I being like this? If it was anyone else I would have helped them no matter what but for this man I couldn't.
      "H-hey....are you okay? Can you hear me?"
      He started to stur and I left out a sigh of relief that he was still alive.
      "Hey....Mister, are you okay?"
      He opened his eyes and looked at me with his onyx eyes. I controlled my blush and just looked at him.
      "H-hello? Can you tell me your name and if you're okay?"
      "My name is Goku Black. And I'm fine." He said sitting up with a wince.
      That's when I noticed his head was bleeding a bit.
      "L-Let he help with that."
      "Okay...make it quick."
      I smile and place my hands on his head then activated my quirk to reverse the time of when his head hit the object he hit. Once I was done i moved my hands away from his head.
      "Thank you-"
      "Oh...Eri Aizawa. I don't live with my adoptive parents so you canstay with me until we can find your family."
      He looks at me for a little bit before looking away.
      "I don't have a family anymore. They all were killed."
      "O-oh...I'm so sorry Mr. Goku... I had no idea."
      He shrugs it off and stands up. I stand up as well and I gentaly touch his hand but he pulls it back like he didn't want to be touched. I saw a glimps a sadness in his eyes. He must have been in pain from his family dying and why he didn't want to be touched.
      "S-Sorry...I-I was gonna t-take you to my apartment s-so you could r-rest."
      "Oh...and I thought you where taking me home for some other reason~"
      I felt my face turn red and moved my arms and down quickly which may have looked funny to him.
      "N-No that's not it at all!!P-Plus I-I don't know y-you t-to do th-that with."
      "It's okay Eri-chan...but you can take me to your apartment for that rest."
      I nod and walked away. I felt him follow with me and I glance at him to see that he was in awe with my world. I mean since he literally came through another portal he had to be from another world.
      "Okay we're here."
      I felt his eyes on me as I unlocked the door and walked in. Once in I take my shoes off and set them by the door.
      "Wow...this place is kinda small."
      "Yeah...I live by myself so I had to get a small place." I said walking in.
      I heard him moving to tak his shoes off and I sit on the couch then turned the TV on. He walked over and sat next to me. Everything was quiet until I spoke up.
      "Where in the world did you come from?"
      "What do you mean??"
      "I mean...you fell from a portal and i saw how in awe you where with the people around here. Where did you come from?"
      "i cam from a place called Earth-"
      "This is Earth as well...d-did you come from another dimention....like it's the same Earth but at the same time not?"
      "I guess...but what was with the people out there?? Why is everyone got weird...powers??"
      "In this world we call the powers quirks. It is the ability that we have...use to there was more people without them then there was people with them. But now it's rare for someone to not have a quirk."
      "Oh...I guess that makes sense. And yours has to deal with time am I right?"
      I stare at him in shock which this causes him to chuckle a bit.
      "Y-yeah...how did you-"
      He held ip his had and showed me this ring with a sideways eight on it.
      "This ring also has that ability as well. In my world only Supreme Kai's have these."
      "So you are one of those?"
      'No I am a saiyan. Another kind of race that is pretty much gone. There was three...but I killed one for what he did."
      "What did he do?"
      He looked me dead in they eye with what he said next.
      "The prince of Saiyans killed my two sons and killed my wife in front of me and I killed him."