Chapter 13

Bulma's POV
      I was starting to make an invention that was going to help me see what Trunks was up to in the other world.
      "Mother what are you doing? What have you been working on for the past weeks?"
      "Sorry dear...I was working on this invention that I hope will work and show us what Trunks is doing in the other world."
      "Mom do you even think it will work?"
      "It has to...I need to know if he's okay..."
      She sat next to me and started to help. I smiled and we both worked on it for hours. By the time we where done with it Beerus and Whis came to ask what we where doing?
      "Mom made this so we could see what Trunks was up to."
      "Will it even work?"
      "Yes. I know that one invention of mine that I made that took my son there. I homed in on it and now we should be able to see what is going on."
      They don't say anything and just watch me turn on the device. We see nothing at first until we see a home with a nice living room and only able to see a certain amount of the kitchen. Then trunks walks in.
      "Goku do you really think it was a good idea to tell everyone your story like that?"
      "Yes Trunks...it was the only way for them to keep calm and think straight. And it was to also prevent me from beating them." Goku said walking into the house.

"If Trunks found Goku then why is he-" I said but stopped in mid-sentence .
      A girl...that looked to be in her 20's walks into the house and her stomach was big, like she was pregnant. She had long hair, white-ish blue hair and ruby red eyes.
      "Trunks you know he did that because of how I was starting to panic." said the girl.
      "I know Eri..."
      They just talk and get food ready for them to eat. I turned off the invention and Look over at Beerus and Whis.
      "Well he found Goku...but that kid can't live without this world as well." Beerus said nod looking at me.
      "So the worlds will have to come together?"
      "Yes...it seems like we where a bit late. If Trunks found Goku with the girl...weather if he found him when he was in love with the girl or pregnant already then Trunks wouldn't have been able to bring him home."
      "So we don't have a choice of the worlds coming together?"
      "No...but I will say this. Eri...the girl...she...she kinda of reminded me of Chi-chi" Whis.
      "What do you mean?"
      "Well no one saw but me, but her hair was up like hers. She talked to Goku like Chi-chi would. But she is also different from her. She had a horn and I'm not sure why she has one. We know very little of the world. We wont know anything about that worlds unless we keep watching them."
      I look back at the invention and nods. He was right, the only other way we would know anything about the other world we would need to keep a close eye on Trunks, Goku and this Eri girl.