Chapter 6

Trunk's POV

I hadn't slept so peacefully in a good while. Soon I was woken up to the smell of Chi-chi's food...wait...Chi-chi's food. I sit up fully waking up now and seeing that i wasn't in my room. I was in a different room the actually had a better then my mother. Yawning I get up out of the bed and go down the stairs to see Goku in his black gi and someone in an outfit that was strange to me. Then the person turns around and i see that it was Eri.

 Then the person turns around and i see that it was Eri

(this is the hero costume she wears)

      "That's a bit funny. " I say out loud.
      "What's funny?" Eri asked as she was setting the last of the food out on the table.
      "That's your uniform is all white but the black cape that you have, while Goku's is all black but the white boots that he has."
      They look at each other and just laugh at this. I give off some small laughs and then Eri looks at me.
      "Yeah, I can see how that is funny. But my uniform was always like this. I at first wanted it to be like 1 millions, then it became like Mr. Deku, but then...I chose for it to be like me. Some thing simple and that just felt right. So I chose for it to be like this. But I still kept the cape like 1 million.," she dished up a plate and handed it to me.
      "But Mr. Deku was the one that told me I should put my hair up, which I did. So it makes things easier."
      "That makes sense...also thank you for the food again Eri-chan."
      She smiles and fixes a plate of food for Goku and hands it to him. After he takes it she fixes herself one and sits down beginning to eat. We talked and ate the food and once we where done we cleaned up the table. Once we got done we all walked out of the house and started to walk to where we needed to be.
      We get to a building that was a dark gray color and we walked inside. Everyone was looking at us and started to whisper. I heard what some where saying. 
      "Why would he date her? He's to old for her."
      "She dating someone that is still so unknown to her."
      "They work together!! What if something where to happen to one of them!?"
      I look back at Eri-chan and Goku. They just held hands and held their heads up high. once we walked away from there we walked into another room that was empty of people.
      "So um..where-"
      "Eri-chan who is this?"
      I jump and turn around so see a tall man with long black hair in all black clothing. There was a man beside him and his hair had to be long for his hair to look like a banana. I heard Eri giggle and I looked over to her to see she was smiling.
      "Mom...dad...this is Trunks..he came from where Goku did. Only he was able to come here with a small machine."
      "And why did you come here?"
      "I-I came here because my mother and the god of destruction and his angel wanted me to bring Goku home."
      "Who is this god of destruction? He sounds evil." said the blond man.
      "I assure u Beerus is not evil..at least not anymore since I was the one to make him not destroy my planet in my world." Goku said with a small smile.
      So he was willing to only show Eri his old smile. Which was nice to see.
      "But why do they want him back?"
      "That's the thing. They want him back because they want the worlds..yours and mine..will mix if I don't. Me being here might speed up the process, but his dead wife and sons asked me to keep him here so he could be happy again."
      "So you had a wife and two sons in your world?"
      "Yes I did Eraser head. But they where killed by someone I had known as a friend and the father of Trunks here."
      "And you aren't mad at him?" the one Goku called Eraser head asked me.
      "No...my father was the one that made the choice of turning his back on his family and friends. I can't be mad at Goku for doing what he had to do."
      They asked more questions and we answered them the way we could. once we where done explaining Eraser head and present Mic said they had to tell the other Hero's about this and to get ready for something to happen. We don't know if it was going to tear up places or what, but they had to think of some plans that way they knew how to protect the other people.
      The three of us left with them letting us to just go on patrol and come back for a report. I followed Eri and Goku along with another person named Kota. We walked out the building and once we where we needed to be Eri looked at Goku and smiled. 
      "Since they can trust you to at least patrol with someone else why don't you take trunks and show him around a bit. Me and Kota will patrol the other area."
      "Okay just be safe."
      "I will."
      Goku gave her a kiss on the cheek and we went on different roads and did this paroling. I look over at Goku to see he looked serious about this.
      "What is this patrolling that we have to do?"
      "Oh it's something that the hero's in the world do. They walk around seeing if anyone needs some kind of help or to fight bad guys. That's another thing here Trunks...we have to be careful when using our abilities. We be costing Eri-chan's parents a lot of money just to fix the things we break..okay? and it's not that hard to beat some of there bad guys here. So we have to train extra hard when we aren't working."
      "I under stand that."
      We kept walking and then we saw someone robbing a place and Goku turns to super sayian and i did as well and we dealt with the villain. After we where done with that we went back to the company with Eri-chan and kota-kun. Once we where inside we all reported back to Eraser head and Present Mic. We get done with that and we all leave the office. Kota said he was going to go deal with his girlfriend and her brother while the three of us went to the building break room. 
      We had a good time and soon the day was over and we all headed back to Eri's place. Once we get there Eri goes to wash up while me and Goku sat on the couch and waited for Eri to come out and start on cooking. I look over at Goku and smile.
       "Seeing you with Eri...I like seeing your old self when you're around her."
      "She's my new everything Trunks...and i can't loose her...I don't know what I would do without her."
      "I know..but I'm just glad you-"
      Then we heard a scream and we both jumped up and turned into our strongest form and went to where Eri should have been. Her hero uniform was on the bed and she was no where to be seen. The window was open and that's when things where going to go down hill with Goku.