Chapter 5

Eri's POV

I just looked at Trunk and was a bit worried. What if their world came into mine but set everyone back? Or what if it didn't have an effect on anyone....but it did a time for in between? I felt a hand on mine and I look over to see that it was Goku as he smiled at me while rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.
      "Don't worry...we can figure it out later...for right now...let's just eat and sleep okay? You do have work in the morning."
      "Right...I mean you have to come with me too.," I look over at Trunks ,"And you will have to as well...sorry.."
      "No it's fine...if that is something I have to do then I will...I need to learn more about this place then anything right now. My mother is probably worried that I'm not back yet with Goku..."
      "That is true Trunks but she shouldn't be ruining something that makes me happy."
      I blush a bit knowing he meant being with me. When I first meet him he looked so sad and had some anger to him, but after he spent months with me and learning about things here...he looked happier. He had smiled a bit more until he was smiling his old grin he told me about. He was blushing around me a lot with in that time period...but now he was with me.
      "Hey..Eri...so I have to wear a uniform like you have too?"
      I look over at Trunks to see that he was looking at me. I laugh a bit and look back at him.
      "No...every Hero in this world has their hero uniforms fit them and their quirk. Like hero 1 million. His quirk is to fade through things...so his had to be made out of his hair. His helmet cant be done like that so he has to take it off when going through walls."
      "Oh...that makes more sense...so the clothing I'm wearing now would be the uniform i would wear?"
      "Yes...just try and not get it to messed up on your first day..alright?"
      "Sure...I can do that."
      I smiled and we all started to eat. Once we where I had Trunks help me wash the dishes while I had Goku put them up. It was a lot easier to do it like that and it got done quicker when it was just me and Goku. After we got that done we headed to our rooms and went to bed. i was in the middle of change out my cloths to my pajamas when Goku was behind me and started to kiss my neck. I felt my face heat up as he kissed my neck down to my shoulder and his hands lightly traveled my body.
      "G-Goku y-you think this is a g-good time t-to do this? W-With your friend Trunks here?"
      "That didn't stop of when we went to stay at your adoptive parents house for a holiday~."
      I turn a darker shade of red as he picks me up and puts my on the bed and was on top of me looking down at me with a smirk.
      "I want to have a little fun with you Eri-chan~."

(WARNING: this next part is smut so if u don't like to read something like this then u might want to skip until u find the bold words saying that the smut part is over)

(Third Person POV)

      She was a blushing mess as he kept kissing her neck and shoulder while his hands traveled her body. She was trying to keep my moaning noises low to not wake Trunks up.
      "Come on Eri-chan~. Let me hear those noises again~."
      "Y-You heard them...ah~...last n-night~."
      "I know but I want to hear them again~."
      Eri blushed more as he took his clothing off and was rubbing his member against her. She moans a bit more as he kept teasing me.
      "You're so wet Eri-chan~. I can't wait to be inside you again~."
      Before she could say anything Goku stuck his member inside her . Eri cover's her mouth to prevent her from moaning very loudly. No matter how many times he was inside her he was still to damn big for her. She had a feeling that it was her quirk that was making her go back to her normal size before Goku has ever gone inside her. He starts off thrusting into Eri slowly knowing she was going to be tight again which he didn't mind. He loved how when he first she had tears of the pain. How she had her mouth open and her eyes rolling into the back of her head.
      "Eri-chan~ I want to hear you moan my name~ I want to hear you call out to me~."
      Goku then starts to thrust faster into her causing her to moan louder into her hand. Goku get's a little mad at this and ties her hands above her head to the head board with Kai cuffs. Eri's eyes widen knowing she should have uncovered her mouth like she was told. She looks over at Goku and give him a nervous smile.
      "Y-Your not going to do twhat i think u are...r-right?"
      Goku just smirks and thrust hard and fast into her. She was a moaning mess and tried to free herself from the kai cuffs but it was no use. He thrust into her hard and fast she could tell that he was going to transform in the middle of this which also meant he could end up being bigger inside her.
      "G-Goku y-you're g-going- Ahh~ t-to fast f-fo- ahhh~ me~!! Y-Your gahh~ t-transform-mm~ w-while doing this w-with mee~!!" she said while moaning in between her words.
      "I know that Eri-chan~. But I want to see your reaction for when I do~."
      She blushes as he ended up turning into his Super Sayain Rose form. Eri moans louder and drool come out of her mouth a bit. She loved this form because he look so good with his pink hair.
      Goku thrust more into her making her a moaning mess as tears fell down her face as more drool came out of her mouth. Goku loved it when she get like this and had a lewd face like that. It made him become very close which made her just tighten around him.
      "E-eri-chan~ I-I'm gonna cum~"
      "P-Please f-finish i-inside~"
      "You know I always do~"
      Goku kissed Eri and she kissed back and he thrusted all the way in and cam into her making her break the kiss and moaning loudly as she cam as well.

(It's okay to read from here now still in Eri's POV)

      I was cuddling Goku and he slept while nuzzling my hair. As I layed there i thought about what would happened when his world and mine mixed. What would the other friends of his think about me. Would they be nice like Trunks or would they hate me for replacing his late wife? Would they expect me to be like her? Would they be okay with my being younger then Goku? Then the thought hit me...what if I turned out to be pregnant with his child!?! I just close my eyes and hold onto Goku. This was going to be a long night for me.