A New Friend!

You and Foxy had been looking through the repair room for a while. "Lassie what are we looking for again?" Foxy asked. "Blueprints. They have got to be in here and I can't fix anyone without them." You answered continuing to look through boxes. "Makes sense." He replied. After a few minutes you found a binder with the words "Fazbear Team. Original designs." On it. "Foxy I found it!" You yelled. "Really?" He said excitedly. You two sat down in the corner of the room and carefully flipped through the pages. "This means I can try to fix you." You added softly. "Well then we better go find the pieces." Foxy responded. He stood up, then offered you a hand, and soon you both were on your way. As you walked through the halls talking you clenched the binder. This was the way to pay Foxy back for his kindness. You two were going past a hallway when you saw something. "Hey Foxy can you stay here? I want to look at something." You told him. He nodded, you passed him the binder. And ran down the hallway. It was dark so you couldn't see to far in front of you but you managed to avoid walking into walls. Once you could see the end though you saw a bug broken rabbit animatronic. It had no face and was missing an arm. You stood there frozen in fear. Suddenly the animatronic lifted its head and two red lights came on where his eyes would be. You turned and ran as fast as you could back the way you came. "Foxy! Foxy!" You yelled as you ran. Soon you saw Foxy. You ran and hid behind him. "What?!" He asked. You couldn't talk but you pointed in the direction you had come from. Foxy looked just as the rabbit animatronic stepped out of the darkness. "Don't touch her Bonnie!" Foxy warned. "! M@y b£ m!ss!nG m¥ f@cE bU+ £v£N ! C0u|D $££ +h!$ c0m!Ng." Bonnie said. "¥0u @r£ $0f+ F0X¥." "that may be true but I am only soft because she hasn't done anything wrong! Did she abandon us to deteriorate? No! Did she trap us here? No! She is a child like we were and she deserves better than we got!" Foxy snapped. Bonnie lowered his head. "She is trying to help us. Look." Foxy added showing Bonnie the book. Bonnie looked at it for a while before questioning "wh£R£ d!d y0u £v£n f!nD +h!$?" "In the repair office." Foxy smiled. "W0u|d Um.
W0u|D $h£ b£ w!||!ng +0 +r¥ @nD f!x m£ +0?" Bonnie asked shyly. Foxy looked down at you. "If you promise not to hurt me then sure." You answered. "0f c0ur$£." He replied. You gathered some courage and ran up to him hugging him. He stood speechless for a bit before hugging you back. Foxy just smiled at the two of you. "We better get to work." You said after a while. As you walked through the halls you felt safer. You liked Foxy and all but you felt better with two animatronics on your side. Soon you three got to the room. You immediately started looking through the book for their blueprints. Once you found them you started calling out the pieces you would need. "Foxy you need a new ear cover and two small screws. Bonnie you need an extra face piece and a hand cover." You told them. They ran around looking for the pieces and once they found them they set them into piles. Soon you had all the pieces to fix them up a little bit. But since you would be helpless if they both powered off at the same time they agreed to power off one at a time so that one of them would always be on to take care of you. Foxy agreed to power off first while Bonnie sat in front of the door so no one could come in. You carefully put the ear cover on and fastened it. Then you tested it. It could move perfectly. You couldn't believe you had done it but there was still more to do. The whole time you were fixing Foxy Bonnie was watching you. Soon you powered him on. He looked around. "how did it go?" He asked nervously. You smiled. "Say hello to your new ear. Painted to match the other one. You also have a fixed voice box now!" You responded cheerfully. Foxy twitched his new ear and smiled. "Thank ya Lass." He said in his strong Irish Pirate accent. You giggled. "Your welcome Foxy."