Bear On The Loose. (Part 3)

You finished your pizza and through away the plate. But just as you were all about to go back down stairs you heard something in the vents. Bonnie picked you up and followed the rest of the group out the door and into the other nearby door you all ran down the hall until you didn't hear anything anymore. Just when you thought you were safe and Bonnie had set you down Mangle came out the vents out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around Bonnie and Foxy holding them back. You slowly started to back up and away from her. Toy Bonnie tried to get to you but Freddy held both him and Toy Freddy back. Puppet was also floating over to you when Toy Chica grabbed her to. You were just about to run when Chica wrapped her arms around your waste trapping your arms as well. "N0w wH@+ d0 w£ H@v£ h£R£?" She asked happily. "Hm. I dOn't KnoW chIca Why doN't wE aSk golDen?" Mangle giggled. "Don't see me as a big teddy bear now do ya?" Freddy asked. You squirmed in Chica's arms trying desperately to get away. "Wait where is Toy Chica's beak?" You questioned. "Where's my beak? Lodged in your forehead of course." She responded. "Really Y/N? Your probably gonna die and that's the thing you ask. "$!|£nC£! W£'r£ g0!ng n0W." Chica snapped. "@nD !f ¥0U D0N'+ c00p£r@+£ w£ W!|| k!|| ¥0U." She turned and started walking with you in her arms and the others following. If you moved at all she would squeeze you so tightly you could barely breathe. Foxy and Bonnie looked so sad. They looked as if they had just completely failed and it made your heart wanna die. You almost cried. Not because you were in severe danger but because of how sad they looked. Soon you reached a part of the basement that you had never seen before. You didn't even know it existed. They took you through a door and right down a couple of stairs to a very damp, cold, and dark concrete room. The only light being a tall lamp sitting right next to a goldish green bear. Who was just sitting up against the wall and it looked like she hadn't moved in decades. "G0|d£n w£ bR0u+ ¥0U @ n£W +0¥ +0 P|@¥ w!+h." Chica said as you all entered the room. Golden Freddy didn't answer. She didn't even move but you had heard she can't really move so you didn't really expect her to. Chica set you down in front of her and stepped back. All the others were behind Chica. "Hello?" You asked nervously. "What is your name?" Golden said sternly. "Y-Y/N." You answered. "What do you want with us? Do you wanna break us?! Separate us from each other?! Control us to do things for your own selfish desires?! What?!" You looked at her right in the eyes. "I just wanna help you guys." "Liar!" She yelled. "The last time someone seemed this nice they ended up murdering us!" You still looked her in the eyes. "Do you still trust them knowing they were murdered? Or like everyone else will you leave us?" You were feeling scared but you knew if you showed weakness it would not end well for you. "Are you scared of us like everyone else and because of that are you gonna try to destroy us just like everyone else before you?!" She shouted. "Look I understand your anger but-" "You don't understand our anger!" She interrupted. You shook in fear. Taking a deep breathe you stopped shaking. You felt all eyes on you just waiting for what you would do next. "I am not scared Cassidy and I will not be breaking or abandoning anyone." You replied calmly. "Stop." She said out of the blue. You turned around and saw Chica was about to punch you. You turned your back to Chica even though she was clearly still very angry. "I am not scared." You continued still very calmly. "I see you have fixed Foxy and Bonnie. Tell you what. You fix me without hurting me or any of the others and we will let you live here." She told you. You looked at her and smiled. "Of course." They released Foxy, Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, and Puppet from their grasp. Foxy and Bonnie immediately ran over to you and took turns giving you a big hug. You explained the plan and Chica and Freddy picked up Golden as you all left the room and went up to the storage room where you kept the binder of blueprints.