Otw to Sugarhill

September 18th 2:45AM

Somewhere between the Bronx and SugarHill

It's 2:45AM and I'm stuck in a car with my dumb brothers and my sister. Sterlyn and Monty are sleeping on each other while Aries is driving and kaylinh is asleep in the back with the rest of them. I get to sit in the front seat next to my favorite brother where I feel safe. My parents were at work at the time and wouldn't be able to drive with us, I was disappointed but I knew they wanted to be with us. Ari is smoking a blunt while driving, I take it out of his hands and smack the back of his head. "Don't get high while driving Buba, it's not safe." I called him buba cuz that's what I've called him every since I was little. "Don't smack the driver Mel! If we got into a crash I would blame you." Aries exclaimed. "Yk if you wanna smoke the blunt you can, just roll down the window, it's better than that vape shit you do." He said in his low voice. I've always wanted to smoke a blunt but I never wanted to do anything like that since it's drugs yk? I lowered the window and I puffed it, I immediately felt some sort of way. I began to feel relaxed, like super relaxed I continued to smoke it until there was none left, after the blunt was done it had me feeling like I was on cloud 9 like I was in the stars and nothing could ruin it. "Yo mels, you Aii?" Aries asked me. I nodded without saying a word my brother started to play my favorite song Dream by SugarHillDdot. It was honestly a bop. I thought a bit and I realized that we were moving to SugarHill, the place where DDOT lives. I started to fan out after my brother thought I was going insane I just told him and he was like "Don't date no gangsta, as a matter of fact, don't date at all." I pretended like I was listening and went back to thinking of what life would be like after I met Ddot.

366 words not bad