Mending.

Ddot is sat on his couch crying with his head in his knees. I walk up to him and try to tell him about me and Gio Just being friends but he wasn't having it. "D, you mean so much to me why would I cheat on you?" He had pushed me away and told me to leave him alone so that's what I did, I walked back to his room and got ready we all went to the haunted house but instead of me jumping into Ddots arms I jumped into Gio's Ddot was pissed off as fuck but I really didn't care at this point, I'm pretty sure he was dating my sister noticing how close he was with her.

A few weeks go bye and I've been ignoring Ddot everywhere, when I hang out with his friends I talk with them but not with him. This time he pulled up to my crib thinking it'll work, I'm still not gonna talk to him. He knocks on the door. Ari opens it with a blunt in his mouth "Yo wsg Ddot wyd at my crib?" Ari said blowing smoke out of his mouth. "I'm here to see Ami, where's her room?" "Upstairs second door on the left." Aries replied. They dapped each other up and then Ddot went upstairs to look for me.

He entered my room with a shocked face, he's never been in my room before so he was shocked at how big it was when he entered.

(The room that's totally slaying)

He's never seem me smoke before and was surprised when he saw the blunt in my hand. "Yo ma, wtf are you doing ignoring me n shit, also is that a blunt? Yk that shit sucks for your health right? But that's not the point. Why the fuck are you ignoring me." You were able to tell he was angry by his dialogue n shit. Even when he was mad at me he cared for my health which is why I love him. "Shut the Fuck up Darian." I said in my low voice. Every time I'm high I have this deep voice that Ddot finds hot. He softly grips my neck cuz he knows I like that aggressive shit n stuff. "Why tf you calling me by my gov. Repeat what you said, I dare you." He said while still gripping my neck. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Darian." I said blowing smoke in his face. He hardened the grip on my neck. "Ma, who tf you think you is to talk to me like that." He let's go of my neck to realize that he bruised it lightly he quickly sits next to me and starts kissing my neck to try and make me feel better as I'm clearly not in the best mood. "I'm so sorry mh I was just angry that you've been ignoring me for that snake Gio." He kissed me everywhere he knew made me giggle and boy was I giggling. "Listen Papi, I'm sorry for ignoring you but I just felt like you've been a lil too close to my sister for my liking." I said as he put me on his lap to kiss my neck some more. "Mami don't worry about that, she's just a friend and yk the only girl I be controlling is you." He was kissing me from my neck down to my thighs. We were chilling but then Monty came in and ruined everything like the annoying brother he is 🙄. "Yo Ami, Ari wanna know what you want for dinne-" he stopped talking as he walks into Ddot grabbing my thighs and kissing on me. "Get the fuck off of my sister you bitch." Monty screamed as he reached for his gun. Ddot kissed me on the cheek then he ran out the house. "I'll see you later babyyy" he yelled as he left my room running from Monty. "I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard." Monty said as he grabbed the bat I had on my wall. He gave his gun to Sterlyn And they both ran after Ddot. "So what she want for dinne-" Ari said as he saw the 3 run out of the house.

I JUST SPENT LIKE 2 HRS ON THIS ALSO it's 711 words but it's 2AM I should prolly sleep.