Introducing kaylinhs player twoooo

Yeah no, when I said I'd fix things with barron, I was lying. Shit, i never really liked him.

Kaylinh "Kdot" Sanchez, 1:17PM Sugarhill, Osama residence.

Me and Barron just kinda fell out, we got along yeah but things js didn't work out relationship wise. js like me and ddot, we was super close but ever since his relationship with Amelia failed and then it like repaired itself..? ion know but all I know is that they broke up and got back together. I was chillin at dd's crib and Notti walked out. I mean it's not unusual since he lived there, it's literally his house. But on this day particularly he was lookin kinda fine. He was wearing a black tech and some black and white 6's but that didn't matter. He was so hot I just couldn't take my eyes off him. "Yo bro." Dd waves his hand infront of my face. "Tf u starin at my bruva fo?" He said with his face all up in mine. "Ooooooh you're kissing herrr I'm telling marissaaa" Notti said giggling. I pushed Dd away from my face. "W-We weren't kissing tf u talking about." I said hoping he didn't actually think we kissed. "Ma, it's ok if your worried ppl will find out about us, they gotta know sometime." DD said moving closer to my face with his lips puckered up. "Shut up DD." I said rolling my eyes and moving his face. "DD, go take a hike or sum." Notti said walking over to me as Dd rolled his eyes and walked to his room. "So ma, we don't rlly talk like that. But chu kinda fine." I was shocked. The man I liked for some time actually thinks I look good. Istg it's like a movie love story. "I mean, your not that bad yourself." I said tryna keep it chill. "How about you come w me DD and Ddot to a dumb video wit some nigga that's annoying." He said with the cutest smile and giggle. "Yeah, sure!" I agreed happily.

Nobody's POV

A couple hours later they got into buba's car. "Yo what i told you lil niggas? Stop smoking." he said getting all up in Ddot's face since he was in the front seat. "Yo bro i got a girl relax." Ddot said laughing. "We gonna spin the T'z since y'all niggas so strong and gangsta." Buba said dragging most of the words. "Wait a min, whose lil shawty is in the car bc I'm finna control ha all the wayyy" he dragged the words all the way. "Bro that's my girl, calm the fuck down." Notti said before he got all up in buba's face. "Nah nigga, she my shawty now." Buba said before all 3 of the kids started grabbing on his shirt. "Chill out!" Buba yelled before hitting Ddot on his head and taking his ski off. "Yo bro Gimmie my ski back wrd on my muva imma smack you wit da blick if u don't." Ddot said before mugging him.

(Pretend I finished that part)

Kaylinh and Notti started talking more and they eventually became friends with benefits 😉 they decided to keep things simple and slow before they actually got together. And who knows. They might just fall out like the rest of them.