Bitches be bonkers.

im lying yall this aint a chapter...

SIKE LMAOO

Ddots POV.

"So like, I think I fucked up." he said while talking to notti on the phone. "Talk to me mh, whachu did now?" Notti said sounding annoyed that his friend wont stop getting into drama. "istg if its about Amelia I'm actually gonna smack you, yall just got back tg there is no reason you should be doing a lot alr." "Sooo basically, Amelia right she hang out with the opps, now I'm mad cuz 1 she didn't even tell me and 2 why would she wanna fuck around with these lil bunny rabbits?" he said with an attitude quite obviously there. "mann, you doing a lot I'm not gon hold yu." "mmmtch" ddot sucked his teeth. "boy bye." "zest festt-" notti said before ddot hung up.

He knocked on every door in the building until someone told him what apartment lee lived in.

Amelia and Lee were going down the stairs talking about how Amelia had a random dream that they were both bananas and everyone else was an apple. As their going down the stairs she sees Darrien and she immediately panics and runs back up the stairs. "Oh no you don't luh girl." he Darrien said as he ran up the stairs after her. "What the fuck.." Lee muttered as he continued to walk down the stairs.

Amelia stopped to catch her breath as she saw her boyfriend ? ex boyfriend ? situationship ? yeah let's just say situationship. Her situationship came running torwards her begging her to stop running and to just talk to him.

Amelia " Meli " Sanchez ,,

River Park Towers ,, Hallway of the 8th floor.

So my ex decides to show up and ruin things ,, great. "Just leave me alone Darrien." she said softly as she looked him in the eyes. "My love ,, just talk to me." he said in the voice she loved. "Talk about what ? there's nothing to talk about." she said trying to talk away from him. "So you're just not gonna tell me anything. Like how your friends with these people ? why ? who deerk is ?" he said moving from side to side so she didn't go anywhere. "let's talk in your car."

she said as she went down the stairs to his car. When they got inside the car she explained to him how before she lived in sugar hill she lived in rpt and that's why she knows all of those people. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." she said softly as she looked him in his eyes. "It's aii ig ,, it's not ya fault you were born there ,, i js wish you told me." She nodded and kissed him passionately as he cupped her cheek as he grabbed her ass.

OKAY SO LIKE IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SINCE JULY. I JS HAVENT HAD TIME TO MYSELF ND NOW THAT IM SUSPENDED I GOT MAD TIMEEE. the day that i'm uploading this should make my ami turn a year old 😋😋🌟 anyways say happy birthday to my child nd i might try to upload chapters regularly on a like biweekly basis (every 2 weeks for the idiots) so like i'm thinking of ending this one rn bc as you can see i can't upload 😒 but it's prolly gonna get turned into a horrible series 😭.