Sterlyn's Story.

10:45AM

Sterlyn's POV

Yeah so, life in SugarHill sucks. I know absolutely nobody. Idk how everyone else here managed to get boyfriends and girlfriends and a bunch of friends. I'm like a huge outcast to my class and my school. Hell I even feel like an outcast to my family. I have a secret I've been keeping from everyone, even my twin sister who I think I can trust but I don't really know. I was thinking of having Amelia introduce me to her friends but I feel like it's a bit much knowing that her friends are in like gangs or whatever. I'm not ready to die. I feel like I just need someone to talk to about my problems and to just let it all out. Not a therapist though, im pretty sure knowing my thought they would send me to a mental hospital. I had an idea. Maybe I could ask Amelia to let me join her gang that basically the entire family is in. I walk up to her room and knock, she doesn't answer so I just walk in. I see her boyfriend laying on her with his head on her lap. "Heyyy Ameliaaaaa." I said awkwardly. "Sterlyn. Get the fuck out." She yelled. "Nah ma, it's coo he can stay." Ddot said. Amelia sighed as he said that. "What's up?" She asked me. "I wanna be apart of your gang." I said awkwardly. She and her boyfriend looked at me and laughed. "Dude, you wouldn't last a day out there let alone an hour." Ddot exclaimed. "How about this. We bring you to the rest of the gang and we see how good you are at shooting?" She said. She finally wanted me to do something with her, I was happy but I didn't wanna make it seem obvious so I just played it cool. "Oh sweet. When?" I asked. "How about tonight? We have to meet up anyways so we can just bring you." She told me. I agreed and walked out letting the couple talk.

9:30PM

The night comes and I see everyone start to leave the house I quickly run to the car so they don't forget about me like they do most of the time. I'm like the kid that everyone forgets about, basically my life is a home alone movie. I see Aries walk up to the car looking confused. "Yo Sterlyn, you know where we going?" He asked. "Yeah to the gang meet up." I told him. He chuckled and opened the car doors letting me into the front seat. "Listen, the only reason none of you little ass eaters are in the front is because 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚗 is here you hear me?" Aries told the group, for some reason Ddot was still there but he was just making out with Amelia in the back the entire time. Monty and kaylinh were just covering each other's eyes and gaging the entire drive. We arrived at the place and I'm pretty sure it was a mansion. DD and Notti said Wsg to us as we walked in and waited for the rest of the gang. "Nah nah nah, who is you and what is you doing here? Ddot, come get this nikka." (I'm black I can say the N-word.) ddot laughed and told him. "He's Ami's twin, he wanna join the gang." "Pretty sure he can't even fucking shoot straight." Aries told the group making everyone laugh. I picked up a gun that was on the floor and I shot a mannequin right in the head with perfect aim. "Who are you saying can't shoot straight. Is it you?" I told them and the group started oohing and chuckling after I just roasted my own brother. A couple hours pass by and I'm hanging out with the gang, they said that they think I'm cool and I'm officially part of the gang. And I got assigned a role. A role so important that nobody else has it. I was told that I have to... pick up after everyone. Basically all the cool jobs were taken and I was stuck cleaning everybodies messes. Basically after Ddot, DD, Aries and Amelia shoot people, they usually just leave the body there so they needed someone to pick up after them.

720 words