Surprise..!

Kaylinh sat there, looking at the ground, feeling ashamed and guilty. She knew what she had done was wrong, and she didn't know how to make it right. She wished she could turn back time and undo her mistake. Sterlyn, on the other hand, was surprisingly calm despite everything that had happened. He had always known that he was gay, but he had never told anyone before. He was glad that he finally dared to come out, even if the circumstances were less than ideal. As everyone continued to talk, Sterlyn stood up and walked out of the room. He needed some time alone to process everything that had happened. A few minutes later, Aries got up and followed him. "Hey, you okay?" he asked when he found Sterlyn sitting on the couch in the living room. "Yeah, I'm fine," Sterlyn replied. "I just need some time to think." Aries nodded and sat down next to him. They sat there in silence for a few minutes before Aries spoke again. "You know, I'm always here for you, right?" he said, putting his arm around Sterlyn's shoulders. Sterlyn smiled and leaned into him. "Yeah, I know," he said, feeling grateful to have a brother like Aries.

Kaylinh couldn't bring herself to look at anyone, her face flushed with shame and regret. She knew that she had made a mistake, and now the consequences were hitting her hard. She had never meant to hurt Barron, but she couldn't deny that she had been feeling unhappy and unfulfilled in their relationship. As the group began to disperse, Kaylinh stayed behind, unsure of what to do next. She knew she needed to talk to Barron and try to make things right, but she also knew it wouldn't be easy. With a heavy heart, she made her way to his house, hoping that she could at least start to talk things out and explain everything to him since he wasn't in the place at the time of the announcement.

Amelia and Darrian went back upstairs to her room in pure shock. "So, my sister is cheating on her boyfriend and my brother is gay? the last part was expected but I never expected my sister to do something like that!" Amelia told her boyfriend as she sat on the bed. Darrian sat down next to her and put his arm around her. "Yeah, that's a lot to take in," he said, trying to comfort her. "But you know, it's not our place to judge. We don't know what Kaylinh or Sterlyn were going through, and we can't assume to understand their situations." Amelia nodded slowly, still processing everything. "I know, but it's just hard to see people you care about go through something like this," she said, her voice wavering. "I just hope they can work things out and find some peace." Darrian squeezed her shoulder. "Me too," he said softly. "But right now, all we can do is support them and be there for them when they need us." The two of them sat in silence for a moment, lost in their thoughts. It was clear that the events of the evening had left an impact on everyone in the house, and it would take time for things to heal. But for now, all they could do was take things one step at a time and hope for the best.

A couple of days go by and the relationship problems with Kaylinh and Barron have gotten worse. they are constantly arguing and fighting. But the good news is Sterlyn is finally no longer single and is dating some dude named Xavier. I don't like Xavier though, he gives off bad vibes. Darrian tries to convince me that he's a good person but I just don't believe him. Despite the drama that had unfolded in the house, life went on. Kaylinh and Barron's relationship continued to deteriorate, and tensions in the house remained high. Meanwhile, Sterlyn and Xavier seemed to be getting closer by the day, and while some members of the house were happy for them, others remained skeptical. I was one of them. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something off about Xavier, something that didn't sit right with me. Darrian, on the other hand, was convinced that I'm just being paranoid. "Xavier seems like a cool guy," he said one day as they sat in the living room. "I don't get why you don't like him." Amelia sighed. "I don't know, there's just something about him. I can't explain it," she said, feeling frustrated. Darrian put his arm around her. "Look, I know it's been a rough couple of days, but we can't let our biases get in the way of giving people a chance," he said gently. "Maybe Xavier is different than what you think." Amelia nodded slowly, not convinced but willing to keep an open mind. She knew that the coming days would be full of uncertainty and challenges, but she also knew that she had to trust her instincts and stay true to herself.

Sterlyn and Xavier's relationship was blossoming quickly, much to the surprise of the other housemates. They were always together, laughing and holding hands, and it was clear that they were deeply in love. However, as time passed, Xavier's behavior started to raise red flags for Amelia. He would often make snide comments to other housemates and would get angry over small things, leaving everyone feeling uncomfortable. Sterlyn seemed oblivious to it all, too blinded by his love for Xavier to notice his flaws. Amelia knew that she had to say something, but she also didn't want to risk hurting Sterlyn.

One day, Amelia mustered up the courage to talk to Sterlyn about Xavier. She expressed her concerns, telling him that she didn't feel comfortable around Xavier and that she had seen some worrying behavior from him. Sterlyn listened intently, but his response was not what Amelia had expected. He became defensive and angry, telling her that she was just jealous and that she didn't understand their love. Amelia tried to reason with him, but it was clear that Sterlyn was not willing to hear any criticism of Xavier. She left the conversation feeling frustrated and worried, unsure of what to do next.

As I sat on the couch later that evening with Darrian by my side, I couldn't help but feel grateful for our relationship. We had our ups and downs, but at least we could talk to each other about anything without getting defensive or angry. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me, sensing my unease. "What's on your mind?" he asked softly.

I took a deep breath, knowing that I had to be honest with him. "I'm just worried about Sterlyn," I said, leaning my head against his chest. "He's so in love with Xavier, but I don't think Xavier is a good person." Darrian didn't say anything, but I could feel him listening. "I just don't want Sterlyn to get hurt," I continued. "But I also don't want to push him away by being too critical."

Darrian hugged me tighter. "I know it's tough, but sometimes we have to let people make their own mistakes," he said, his voice soothing. "Just be there for Sterlyn and support him, no matter what." I nodded, feeling grateful for his understanding.

As the days went on, I tried my best to support Sterlyn and his relationship with Xavier, even though I still had reservations about Xavier's behavior. It was difficult, but I knew that I had to trust Sterlyn and his judgment. Meanwhile, Darrian and I continued to grow closer, our love for each other deepening with every passing day. I knew that no matter what challenges we faced, we would always be there for each other, supporting each other through thick and thin.

One evening, Darrian surprised me with a romantic date night. He had set up a picnic in the park, complete with my favorite foods and drinks. As we sat on the blanket, watching the sunset, we talked about our hopes and dreams for the future. It was a beautiful moment, and I felt so lucky to be with someone who cared about me so deeply.

Another time, Darrian took me to a jazz concert at a local club. We danced and laughed the night away, surrounded by the smooth sounds of the saxophone and trumpet. It was a different kind of date, but just as special as the others.

On our most recent date, Darrian surprised me by taking me on a hot air balloon ride. It was something I had always wanted to do, and he made it happen. As we floated high above the ground, watching the world below us, I felt like I was on top of the world. It was a breathtaking experience and one that I would never forget.

As I looked back on all of the wonderful dates we had been on, I knew that Darrian was the one for me. He always went out of his way to make me happy, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I smiled as I leaned in for a kiss, grateful for the love and happiness that we shared.

1534 WORDS OMFG anyways enjoy this long ass chapter bc I feel bad for not updating also lmk if I should continue this story or finish it bc idk at this point