Shit goes down.

It's Halloween night and me and Ddot have been dating for a month now. My brothers and sister wanna go trick or treating for the first time in SugarHill me and ddot had plans to go to a haunted house w the rest of the gang (rest of the gang being Monty, Aries, DD, notti, barron, and Gio.)but we decided to go with them for a bit. Me and Ddot had matching Spider-Man costumes. 

(The matching costumes Amelia was in black and red while Ddot was in all black

(The matching costumes Amelia was in black and red while Ddot was in all black.) everyone had some generic costumes and it was time for sterlyn and kaylinh to go back but as much as sterlyn wanted to go home kaylinh wanted to come with us Monty took 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚗 home and then he met up with us as ddots house where the rest of the gang would meet up so we could go to the haunted house. We get back to Ddots house and I go to sit next to him but it seems like Kaylinh beat me too it. I got kind of jealous yk since my man was being all smoochie over kaylinh n what not. Dd and notti pull up and I'm being distant from Ddot only talking to everyone else because he's busy with my sister. I have Aries wrap his arms around me because he notices that Ddot is busy with Kaylinh. We don't say nothing until the last 3 arrive. Gio Barrón and Xavier. Im gonna be completely honest they were all kinda ugly... except for Gio. I obviously thought it was because of Gio's personality which is a lot like Ddots but it's because I actually think he's cute. I get Ari's hands off of me and introduce myself to Gio. "Yo wsg mamas" Gio said. I smile and we chat for a bit but Ddot wasn't jackin him with me. "Yo get the fuck away from my girl." Ddot looks away from kaylinh and walks over torwards me and Gio that are talking. "Yo D. Leave me and my girl alone." Gio says. I'm stunned. Gio called me his girl?!? Ddot runs out of the room and I chase him out everyone is worried because Ddot usually never storms out of a room.

Y'all wanna know what happens next? Well that's too damn bad y'all gotta wait 🤭🤭 anyways if you got ideas or suggestions for what happens lmk on insta @dd0tswife the o is a 0 btw anyways I hope you enjoy what I have so far 🥰🥰