This is why you cant have anything good in life smh.

me and lee wanted to have some fun with him.. i didnt think it would be this funny tho.so my bae wants me to call him, call him is what i'll do. Lee took my phone and called him. "Remember the plan." he said holding in a slight laugh. I nodded and watched as ddot answered the phone. "Ma, whats up wit yu?" Ddot said worriedly over the phone. "Ohmigosh is that lee drillyyy?" Lee said in his best impression of me. I held in my laugh since i had to try and sound like ddot. "Yo ma why yu hangin round them rpt niggas? yk ian raise yu to act like that smh" I said trying to make my voice raspier to sound like his raspy voice. "Ok now this isnt funny. Ami stop playin around nd come home." Ddot said sounding like he was about to do something dumb. "Aii lee gimmie my phone back." she said as she snatched her phone away from lee. "Heyyy babyy." she said dragging it. "Ma, get yo ass out the Tz rn before i pull up, nd you wont like it if i pull up." I giggled bc he prolly wont pull up. "Imma see yu in the morning, ily bye" I said before making a kissy sound and hanging up. I felt bad but he was getting on my nerves and i just needed a night to myself, without him. An hour or 2 later i heard his car in the parking lot, and i knew it was his car because when you honked it was him screaming. And i knew something was about to go down.

Heyyy yalll so like I have a shit ton of stuff planned out and ik this was a short chapter but the chapters coming up after this is gonna be wayy better also give me ideas bc yes :D